The consumption of putty on one square meter is determined not only by the condition of the working surface. Other factors play a role here, and the most common problem is the lack of material to complete the work. To prevent this from happening, the preliminary counting of the necessary substances should be carried out.
There are several types of putty material, which is used in different ways. One is preferable before the start of work, for embedding uneven surfaces, various holes and pits.
Another is used to apply the material already at the finish, just before painting the walls or by gluing the wallpaper.
Table of contents of the article:
- Types of material
- Basic calculation
- Finished building materials
- A photo
Types of material
There are several types:
- external putty;
- putty vetonite (for rooms with low humidity);
- material based on oil and glue;
- a substance based on gypsum;
- final puttying;
- Putty shtatk.
Often a list of necessary things is created, which is more than usual. In order to avoid unnecessary waste, it is necessary to correctly calculate the substance. So you can save money, and get away from an unnecessary amount of putty.
Correct calculations of building materials directly depend on the condition of the working surfaces, irregularities, other curvature. Therefore, the rates of consumption are given below.
The main material of the initial putty is gypsum. The rate of consumption of putty on 1 m² on ideally flat walls is 0.9 kg / m². If we see obvious curvature, the norm will be 8 kg / m2. It is important to understand that the initial finish should be carried out in a thickness of not more than ten millimeters to avoid destruction. The consumption of finishing putty on 1m² on plaster, which is applied at the end, becomes up to 1 kg / m², the layer is thin to one millimeter.
Note that before buying you need to familiarize yourself with the details and nuances from the manufacturer. It is possible that all the information of interest will be in the instruction, where you can find the properties of the product and its application. Be sure to review before using.
In order not to make mistakes in calculations, it is necessary to carry out such calculations: multiply the numbers from the package by the surface area and add another ten percent. The sequence has the form:
- we learn the data of the factory box;
- do the calculation of the wall area (multiplication of length to width);
- to the result we add 10%.
In the specialized literature, as well as the Internet on various resources, there are tables with types of putties and their average consumption per 1 sq. M. It is necessary to observe one more rule: the initial and final putty should be applied in a ratio of approximately 2: 1. If 6 mm initial, then 3 millimeter will be the final.
Undoubtedly, very convenient is the option with the ready-made filler. It is a diluted substance that does not require additional effort for breeding. It is worth noting, this mixture is better than all sorts of other dry building materials, being a good way to avoid cracking.
The downside is the high cost of the material, not all customers are willing to afford to buy ready-made fillers.
Finished building materials
We also advise you to use the shirokku Shitrok, which has the ability to be applied to walls in a thin layer of up to 0.5 kg / m² at a thickness of up to 1 millimeter. It has the following advantages:
- simplicity and comfort in work;
- quick drying;
- well combined with gypsum plasterboard;
- does not contain asbestos;
- there is no need for cooking.
We emphasize that the putty is badly applied to concrete surfaces. And if you still had to cover them, use a concrete primer or take the usual one.
If you work with painted walls, you should tear off the old substances to the maximum. Some types of paints, such as those based on aqueous emulsion, can be tried to wash off.
When working with a tree, the layer should be small. Apply concrete primer. It is she, like no other, will allow to apply a thin layer of matter.
These simple recommendations will allow even beginners to make the expense of putty on 1м². Follow the above rules, and you will be all right. Do not apply too thick layers, experiment, make the interior comfortable for you. Choose the substance with which it is most comfortable to work, it can be as ready putty, and not.
- The design of the hall in the apartment is a photo of interesting hall interior options
- Curtains in the hall - 160 photos of novelties
- Design of a one-room apartment 35 square meters. m. - 110 photos of an impeccable interior
- Design of Khrushchev - 115 photos of unusual interior ideas
- Mirror panel on the wall - 55 photos of ideas in the interior
- Kitchen interior - 100 photos of modern design
- Design of ceilings from plasterboard - 140 photos of ideas of perfect design
- Paintings in the interior - 75 photos of beautiful design ideas
- Beautiful wallpaper for the walls - 170 photos of original ideas in the interior