To create a stylish design of a three-room apartment is a difficult task, but feasible. The difficulty lies in the fact that the final result must fully correspond to the functional requirements and taste preferences of family members, while remaining attractive, concise.
So, let's list the main rules, which draw attention to professional interior designers:
- Correctly use the free area of 3-room apartment. Do not clutter the space with extra furniture or decor items. Despite the fact that in the three-room apartments most often live large families, you can think about the arrangement of furniture in advance, making a special design project. There is an excellent option for allocating a free area - zoning rooms. With the help of decoration materials and lighting, you can create several zones in one room for different activities.
- Furniture, partitions and other decorative elements installed in the apartment must be practical. It is best if they perform several functions simultaneously. Anyone can cope with this task today. In shops and in the market there is a large number of interior solutions, which are not only attractive externally, but also functional.
- Try to keep as much free space in the rooms as possible. At first glance, it may seem that this task is impracticable. Especially if the apartment is a family of four or five people. But, with a competent approach, you can find a way out. Give preference to the objects of the interior, which can be transformed. Cumbersome stationary cabinets can be replaced with compact sliding-door wardrobes with glass or light-colored doors.
- The end result should cause a sense of completeness. The design of the premises located in the same apartment must be holistic. It is best to use the same stylistic solution when decorating all rooms. If this approach is not pleasant to all members of the family, then perform in the same style, at least the kitchen, living room and hallway. Bedrooms can be issued at will of their inhabitants and closed with doors.
- Interior design should satisfy the aesthetic preferences of all family members. Try to find the best option, pre-drafting the project or by contacting professional designers.
In addition to the above requirements, the design of a three-room apartment of 60 sq. M implies thinking over architectural and planning solutions, as well as functional zoning of premises. It is very important to look not only at the aesthetic component, but also on the practicality of the interior. Think about which way the doors will open, at what distance the switches and sockets will be located.
Today, with the design of space, more and more people are trying to visually expand the rooms. Many apartment owners leave only the most necessary partitions. Style with open space came to us from Western countries. And today it is often found in different projects. The only rooms that should not be combined with a single apartment space are the bathrooms and bedrooms.
Options for successful planning
If the arrangement of rooms suits tenants, you should leave everything in their places and proceed to their design. Otherwise, you need to make some changes and adjustments. First, find out whether it is possible in your home to perform work on the demolition of walls or gas appliances. Such a list of works can be carried out only after obtaining the appropriate permit. Do not fit this design 3 room apartment in a typical panel house, where it is strictly forbidden to change the location of walls and partitions, even non-bearing.
The main task of redevelopment is to expand the space and increase the level of comfort of residents. To do this, you can make the following changes:
|Combining kitchen and living room||The most common option, which today is chosen by the owners of three-bedroom apartments. This approach to redevelopment allows to significantly expand the space, increase the level of comfort and functionality of these premises.|
|Shared bathroom||If you use the space obtained rationally, then such an association will be beneficial. But, if there are many people living in the apartment, it is better not to combine the bathroom and the toilet.|
|Get rid of the passage rooms||In our country there are a large number of apartments with walk-through rooms. This arrangement is extremely inconvenient and incompetent. If there is an opportunity to isolate the living rooms, you can increase the level of comfort, make them full and get a modern design project of a three-room apartment.|
|Make from several bedrooms one||This requires a careful approach. It is best to turn to professionals. For example, this is the case. If the family has two children, and the children's bedroom is one, then it is possible to combine several rooms into one premise, and turn the hall into a living room-bedroom. Although, this option suits far from all parents. They will have to deprive themselves of a separate room where you can relax and enjoy the silence.|
From a well-designed design of the project depends not only the aesthetic component, but also the convenience of all family members.
As noted above, when decorating rooms should choose a single style. But, if this approach is not possible, try to create a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room in the same style. Interior design of other rooms may be slightly different. In order not to create a sense of a disjointed space, they should be closed with blind doors.
More importance is given to the selection and arrangement of furniture in the rooms. The design of pieces of furniture can be very different. The main thing is that all the pieces of furniture installed in the room are compact, multifunctional, as practical as possible. Especially popular are the built-in pieces of furniture. Their design almost merges with the wall, not cluttering the space.
It is interesting to look at modular complexes that allow themselves to form original compositions, updating the situation in the apartment. To create an exclusive interior, custom-made furniture will do. Additional accessories must fully comply with the chosen stylistic design. The best option when accessories are not only decoration, but also perform useful properties. But, do not overdo it with decorating rooms. The number of parts must be limited. Then the interior of a three-room apartment will become interesting, stylish.
Basic rules of lighting organization
Not the least role in the design of space is lighting. Chandeliers, lamps and other devices are not only a source of light, but also a source of appropriate mood. In our country, natural lighting in the autumn-winter period is not enough, which negatively affects the general state of people. In each room should be chosen their own version of the organization of lighting. In the living room you can confine yourself to spotlights. As for the bedroom, multi-level lighting is suitable here.
Interior design of a three-room apartment can be created independently or with the help of professionals. Consider the advice, recommendations listed above. Try to carefully perform the finishing work. Dose the number of decorative elements. Pay attention to the functional purpose of furniture. Interior, appropriate to the preferences of all family members, is optimal for each apartment, especially if it consists of a large number of spacious rooms.See also: Design studio apartment 26 square. m + 75 interior photo