To create a unique style in the interior of the room used a variety of decorative elements. One of the important details is the wall clock. They set the tone for the whole interior and emphasize its refinement and individuality.
Decoupage of wall clocks is used to create a unique style. Working in this technique allows you to decorate not only the clock, but also other interior items, creating a unified style and making it unique.
Table of contents of the article:
- Materials for work
- Decoupage hours master class
- Photo of an impeccable decoupage of a watch made by own hands
Materials for work
In order to make decoupage hours will need the following tools and materials.
1. The basis of the tree, which will need to be zadekorirovat. It can be round or rectangular, depending on the shape of the watch. For a round dial you will need to prepare a double circle, where one circle is in the center.
2. Rice card for decoupage or plain napkin with a picture.
3. Glue PVA, which must be diluted with water from the ratio 1: 1.
4. Acrylic colors of several colors, acrylic lacquer for coating the fabric, rough structural paste.
5. Tools: compasses, sandpaper (small), wall clock, decorative elements, pencil, ruler, scissors, soft brushes.
Decoupage hours master class
In order to clearly demonstrate the technology, we will consider step by step a photo of decoupage hours. The technology of decoupage consists of several stages.
1. Preparation of the basis. To ensure that the surface of the future dial was smooth and smooth, the preform should be sanded with sandpaper. After work, the surface and edges should be smooth. If the irregularities remain, then you can use the structural paste. The finger needs to put a little paste on the workpiece and level it, and after the work is finished, leave it to dry for a few hours. After drying, the area where the paste was applied should be sanded again. The dream catcher - a master class with step-by-step instructions
2. Priming. On the substrate, apply an even coat of primer and leave it to dry.
3. Drawing the picture. As a drawing, rice cards are used, they are made especially for decoupage. If there is no such card, then you can use regular napkins with the drawing you like. Napkins are best to choose those that have two or three layers of white paper, and the top represents a decorative pattern. Before applying the pattern to the substrate, a white layer of paper is removed from the napkins, leaving only the colored paper. A piece of paper is made with a blank with the same diameter as the inner circle of the wooden dial. Then the pattern is placed on the paper, and around the circle is marked with a pencil with an allowance of 1 cm. The pattern is broken off along the marked line. Draw a pattern on the workpiece and glue it with a brush and glue. The excess parts of the napkins are removed.
4. Decorating a free area. The outer circle of the dial remained without a picture, so it must also be issued. For registration you will need acrylic paints and structural paste. The ingredients are mixed until the desired shade is obtained and the mixture is applied to the outer circle. In order not to smear paste already finished drawing, in the middle put the previously made workpiece of paper and fix it with adhesive tape. In order to apply a pattern to the substrate, it is necessary to use a stencil. It is applied to the substrate and a paste mixed with the paint is applied.
5. The end of work. After the workpiece has dried, a glossy varnish is applied to it, allowing it to dry well. The drying time is about 24 hours. After that, on all the dial you need to go through sandpaper.
After the varnish has dried, half-beads are pasted onto the dial, numbers and hours are collected.
Photo of an impeccable decoupage of a watch made by own hands
- Decor of the rope - photos of fashionable novelties in the interior
- Decoupage of plates - an interesting master class with step-by-step instruction and photo examples
- Rug in the bathroom with your hands - detailed instructions for beginners (55 photos of ideas)
- Necklace with your hands - the best master class with photo examples
- Decoupage by yourself - step by step instruction with photo and description
- Rugs with their own hands - photos of the best variants of beautiful rugs in the interior
- Stands under the hot - how to make their own hands? Step-by-step instruction with photo
- The dream catcher - a master class with step-by-step instructions
- Salted dough pieces - how to make your own hands? Instruction with photo ideas.