The rhythm of life is gaining momentum nowadays: deadlines, traffic jams, eternal haste ... The interior design of modern cuisine can create a peace pantheon among the noisy city bustle, not forgetting to save time with the help of the latest technology and convenient layout.
Are you already interested? Then let's, together with the professionals Dekorin, understand what it is - the design of the kitchen in a modern style.
Modern kitchen design: basic rules
Despite the fact that the principles of this style are rather democratic, the interior design of modern cuisine still has its own distinctive features. Let's see which ones.
- The first thing you should remember is that modern kitchen design simply has to be simple. Starting from the finishing of walls and finishing with fittings and household appliances. There can not be any pretentiousness, excess and pathos.
- The second principle is to save time for the owner of the kitchen. All furniture and equipment here has its clear place and is located so that you can as soon as possible to manage with the preparation of certain dishes.
- The combination of zones is the third principle of kitchen design in a modern house. Most often the modern design of the apartment includes kitchen-studio. They combined the living room, the dining room and even the study. Saving space - saving time.
Read also: Modern small kitchens - 70 photos with ideas, how to equip them
Modern design of the kitchen: colors, decoration
The interior design of modern cuisine is endowed with a special democratic character. Style involves the use of almost any materials and textures in the finish. The main thing is the lack of pretentiousness and piling up elements.
- Most often, designers take as a basis certain material and make it dominant, the same can be said about the selection of the coloring of the kitchen.
- For modern kitchen choose cream, beige tones, as well as light gray and aiwory. Accents can be selected in any shades, but designers often rely on natural woody colors, muted natural (green, blue, yellow) and light pastel.
- The modern design of the kitchen is also characterized by the fact that the emphasis is on lighting. Spotlights and stylish chandeliers simply have to play one of the main roles in a stylish kitchen in a modern style.
Read also: Fashion trends for kitchen design in 2018
Modern kitchen interior: the choice of furniture
The main difference and advantage of interior design of modern cuisine is, as we have already understood, practicality. Proceeding from this fact it is logical that all furniture should be as functional as possible. This of course is not hi-tech, but modular boxes, transforming tables and chairs, sliding table tops and the like will save a lot of space.
Recently, designers have started using kitchen modules with a glossy texture. The cast facade and flowing lines give the kitchen a unique style. In addition, such surfaces look great, because, reflecting light, they and the room visually increase and make it beautiful.
As for accessories, unlike other styles, the modern kitchen interior should not be full of small details. The bet can be made only on textiles, now it will be discussed.
Kitchen interior in modern style: textiles and accents
The choice of kitchen textiles is quite important. If we are talking about the design of the interior of modern cuisine, then it is appropriate laconism and simplicity. Do not load the space with catchy fabrics with massive embroidery. In the modern style, it is enough to dispense with laconic drawings on plain material.
Accents should be placed in pairs, or in general, manage one, but catchy. Remember that the kitchen interior in a modern style should be calm, concise and very functional.
Modern design of kitchen-studio: interesting ideas
As it was said above, the specialists often choose a modern design for the combined premises, namely for the design of the kitchen-studio. It is important, to adhere to the general style, but still not forget about the principles of zoning.
- The modern design of the kitchen-studio is also distinguished by the fact that two primary colors are chosen for it. These shades should be in harmony with each other and repeated in both zones: the working area and the rest area.
Idea: If you are planning to equip your kitchen in your apartment, do not just limit yourself to standard solutions. Equip the multifunctional island-transformer and enjoy the convenience! At your request, this design can serve as a table top and dining area, bar counter or even a mini-cabinet. Here so!
Read also: New trends in interior design 2018: fashion ideas with photos
The interior design of modern cuisine is a huge field for creativity and imagination. We hope that in this article we answered your questions, and you were able to draw a lot of usefulness for yourself. Remember that by walking with the times, you are just doomed to success in all your endeavors!
Enjoy every day, create space for inspiration and please your loved ones.