The kitchen, like all other rooms in the apartment, should be comfortable, functional and of course cozy. Putting a corner sofa in the kitchen, you can immediately meet all three of the above requirements. Just think about how many things you need to do, using the kitchen space: cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaning and washing dishes. Housewives, even those who like to cook, will agree that this is not a small amount of work. Therefore it is good if the kitchen will be associated with you also with pleasant emotions: a delicious meal with the whole family at the kitchen table, a comfortable pastime over a conversation with a cup of coffee. And in order to not jump out of the chairs after a meal and do not go to your favorite soft sofa, it's important to install at least the convenient kitchen. How to choose a corner sofa in the kitchen? On the pros and cons of using it you will be told in this article by Dekorin, as well as give you 38 photos of ideas.
Corner sofa in the kitchen with bed - advantages and disadvantages
Regardless of age, we always welcome guests. After all, they give us joy, and therefore positive emotions. You've probably noticed that often during conversations time flies very imperceptibly and sometimes you do not have time to look back, but it's already a deep night. Therefore, it is advisable to leave the guests at home for the night. An excellent option for overnight stay can be a corner sofa in the kitchen with a bed. And this is not his only plus. Next, we suggest that you consider the advantages and disadvantages of a corner sofa in the kitchen.
Its advantages include:
- extra bed for guests. This is especially true if the kitchen has a folding corner sofa;
- more roomy option for the seats;
- opportunity to use the free angle;
- increased level of comfort. After all, it's more pleasant to sit on a soft sofa with a comfortable backrest than on ordinary chairs;
- The extra space at the bottom of the sofa that you can use to store different things. It is very convenient. After all, things can be hidden there that are not necessary in everyday life, but which can be needed at any time;
- if the kitchen has a TV, then the corner soft sofa will serve you faithfully. You can, conveniently located, drink a cup of tea and a bite, without looking up from watching a movie or a favorite program;
- properly chosen size, color and installation place of the corner sofa will give the interior of the kitchen a certain refinement and coziness.
To the disadvantages of a corner sofa in the kitchen can be attributed:
- if the corner sofa in the kitchen is lined with fabric upholstery, then this will complicate the process of cleaning it, since the traces of drinks and food, the appearance of which unfortunately is inevitable in the kitchen, will be absorbed deeper each time;
- the upholstery can absorb odors;
- accumulates additional dirt between the back and the seat of the sofa;
- there is a need to maintain a certain microclimate in the kitchen, so that the mold does not form on excess of moisture on the couch;
- even a small corner sofa in a compact kitchen can clutter it, creating a sense of tightness and depriving the space of comfort.
Note that not always in the dimensions of the space allocated to the kitchen, we can put all the furniture and accessories that we would like. But if you have such an opportunity, then do not miss the chance to use it.
You should also be interested: Bottle for kitchen on 44 photos - we simplify and decorate a life
Where it is better to arrange a corner sofa in the kitchen - 20 photos
If the size of the kitchen allows you to organize a dining area in it, then it will be the best option for the location of the corner sofa. After all, often the dining area is as far from the plate and the working surface as possible, which helps to keep the sofa from unnecessary accidental contamination.
If your kitchen is equipped with a large window, it is advisable to put the sofa closer to it. This will allow you to enjoy the scenery outside the window while eating, breathe fresh air from the street, or conveniently located reading a book. Next we suggest you enjoy viewing another 20 photos with possible options for placing a corner sofa in the kitchen.
Read also: Sofa in the kitchen: a review of the varieties on 28 beautiful photos