Sometimes it's a pity that you were not born in Scandinavia, because Scandinavians seem to understand the essence of design like no other. All this beauty, which you now see in the photo - is the home of the Swedish blogger Tant Johanna, and if you are suddenly looking for a home in Gothenburg, Sweden, you are lucky, because this house is for sale. But even if this is not your case, there are many ideas that can be borrowed from the interior design of this house for your home. Here are some of them that we particularly liked:
- Turn an incoherent corridor into a library
- Use shades of the same color to create an intriguing and deep atmosphere
- Plants, Plants, Plants
- Leave some space left
- Do not be afraid to use bright colors
- Add texture - and it will ennoble the entire room
- Painting only half the room, you will create an interesting architectural effect
1. Turn an incoherent corridor into a library
Do you have in your house a short corridor or some kind of awkward corner, which asks to be used with advantage? In the presence of suitable niches, you can install shelves on the walls and turn an absurd part of the room layout into a library. Even shallow shelves will be enough to accommodate your favorite books.
2. Use shades of the same color to create an intriguing and deep atmosphere
One can not help but like what Johanna turned into a living room - many shades of blue that interact with each other. As a result - a textured, interesting effect, a little more elegant than in the case if the same shade was used here.
3. Plants, Plants, Plants
Home plants can make any interior more interesting. And they clean the air.
4. Leave some space left
The living room seems so bright and cozy, because every corner of it is not furnished. By releasing some space in the room, you make the interior elements really shine.
5. Do not be afraid to use bright colors
The sage green tint in this bedroom adds just as much color as needed, and does not seem intrusive.
6. Add texture - and it will ennoble the entire room
It's safe to say that linen bedding will make your bedroom much more refined.
7. Painting only half the room, you will create an interesting architectural effect
And it's much easier than taking and painting the entire room. Choose some part of the room (for example, the bottom part, the top part or the area around the window - in this case, this is the top part of the niche), and let the upper part of the painted area coincide with it.
Photogallery Total | 8 pictures