For each person an important component of life is the appearance of his home, home, apartment. In a cozy, comfortable entourage it is easier to relax, it is more pleasant to relax, it is easier to think and create. In an apartment with a carefully and carefully thought-out environment, I want to return, I want to live, love and work in it, it is a matter of pride of its owner.
When choosing an apartment design style, many are faced with a difficult choice - which direction to choose? Often the choice is made in the direction of popular, fashionable trends, but recently the scale tends to favor the traditional, time-tested option - the classic style of housing design.
The main advantage of using in the interior of the classical style is its eternal relevance. Fashion trends come and go, and the calm and majestic classic does not age and does not lose its charm. The presented photos of the apartment design in the classical style prove this better than any words.
Classics will always be in demand - be it the office of a large company, a traditional country house, an elegant restaurant or an apartment of a well-to-do person. The classical atmosphere emphasizes the individuality of the owner, his subtlety and good taste.
In the modern classical design of the apartment the traditions are easily combined with the latest technical solutions. The classical style can also be implemented with the use of new materials and technologies of the construction industry.
In this case, the main task of the designer and repair specialists is to achieve such an interior design so that the functional devices without which the life of a modern person is impossible are not distinguished from the general picture and do not look like a foreign object in the room.
Table of contents of the article:
- Basics of the design of the classic interior design of the apartment
- Decoration of different rooms
- Interior of the apartment in a classic style
Basics of the design of the classic interior design of the apartment
In order to withstand a single classic stylistics of the room, you must follow an uncomplicated set of rules:
- visually indoors should dominate, stand out classic furniture, luxury goods, pictures, utensils, while household appliances should be hidden or in the background;
- The rooms in the apartment should be spacious, not cluttered with objects and furniture, have a classical geometry of space;
- a positive element is the presence of a large number of mirrors and glass, as well as significant window areas;
- Furniture must conform to the concept of the room and be made of natural materials;
- textile interior design should also be natural: use linen, cotton and silk fabrics.
Decoration of different rooms
In addition to common rules for all rooms, rooms of different purposes have their own nuances of decoration in the classical style. In addition to expensive refined furniture, paintings, chic chandeliers and mirrors, in each room you can pick up details that will complement and enhance the atmosphere of classical design.
One of the main tasks in choosing a classic interior is to find a compromise between luxury and practicality. The meals in the kitchen in rooms with a classic interior do not fit into the overall concept, for these purposes a living room is designed (however, in modern apartments it is often combined with a kitchen).
The main attribute of the classical living room is a large dining table that will allow you to freely accommodate not only family members, but also guests.
A large chandelier placed above the table, a fireplace with statues on it, bookshelves and necessarily high-quality expensive textiles will complement the look of the living room in classical style.
The very same kitchen with the required for modern functionality should be maximally zadekorirovana under the old days. This will help use in the design of the kitchen space marble and natural wood, adding the appearance of nobility. In the decoration of the kitchen, an important role is played by fine dishes.
The bedroom, made in the classical style, must necessarily be spacious. Effective and expressive should be all components of design: furniture made of valuable wood; natural fabrics; stucco molding; various accessories - figurines, lamps, paintings, vases for flowers.
Interior of the apartment in a classic style
- Art deco style in the interior - 115 photo ideas for modern design
- Design of a small apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas of a modern interior
- Design of a 3-room apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate a beautiful interior
- English style in the interior - 75 photos of the best ideas for modern design design
- Baroque style in the interior - 115 photos of colorful interior design
- Design of a narrow apartment - original ideas of a modern interior (50 photos)
- Design of an apartment in a panel house - basic principles of interior decoration (70 photos)
- Art Nouveau in the interior - 100 photos of perfectly designed design
- Design apartment 40 square meters. m. - 70 best photos of interior design ideas