Modular ladders have recently become more and more popular. They attract attention due to their beauty, durability, accessibility and ease of installation. Until recently, production of such structures was carried out only abroad, to us they were imported from Italy in the 80s of the last century, and from the moment of their appearance they almost immediately replaced their competitors. This is not surprising, because the modular ladders have a lot of advantages.
- Excellent value for money and quality.
- You can build such a design yourself without having much experience and skills.
- There is an opportunity to build a ladder of any type: screw, angular, U-shaped.
- Excellent can be equipped with any ceiling height.
- This design takes up a small enough area and is very compact.
- Modular designs are universal and can complement the interior of any type: both traditional and modern.
- Modular ladders have a variety of shapes, and each, even the most capricious buyer, will be able to choose the right option for yourself.
At first glance, it may seem that such a construction is not strong, however, if you follow all the rules when assembling and follow instructions clearly, the modular staircase will not be inferior to your domestic counterparts. It's going to be quite simple.
Elegant modular staircase for the interior of the house in a classic style.
A classic combination of materials-supporting structures made of stainless steel and wooden steps in the color of a noble African wenge.
The optimal version of an elegant modular staircase for a house built of light wood.
In this article, read:
- 1 Types of modular staircases
- 2 The stairs of Leroy Merlin
- 3 Modular stairs in the interior of the house. Video
- 4 Screw, march, rotary modular stairs
Types of modular ladders
What are these modular constructions?
Modular ladders are structures that have a unique structure.
The main word here is "modular", which implies the underlying principle of assembly. Separate segments, the so-called modules, are the basis of the design, they are interconnected by rotary elements. There are modular ladders of the following types:
- Marching - this is the most ordinary straight design, with simple wide steps. They are quite convenient in their use and reliable, but they are rather cumbersome.
- Screw - such stairs occupy a small area, but they are considered less convenient than marching ones;
- Rotary or stairs with intermediate platforms - include two or more marches with intermediate turning platforms, occupy relatively little space and are most convenient to operate.
An elegant example of a flight of stairs for the interior of the house in the style of high-tech. If desired, you can put another support in the middle of the span.
A robust construction of a modular flight ladder with a turntable. When designing a house, consult the seller about the standard dimensions of the ladder modules.
Elegant version of the modular spiral staircase. The main thing is to securely install the central support, and then thread the modular structures onto the axle. Elderly people on such a staircase to descend certainly hard.
A modular staircase convenient for all generations of the inhabitants of the house. Elegant, lightweight design, saves space in the house and quickly assembles.
Kosowr - these are separate elements that connect with each other along the chain, forming a supporting structure. Chain kosour - this is the most important element of the modular design, its main component. It consists of separate modules, which are interconnected very tightly and reliably. Modular kosour can be with a support stand or support on the bracket. Correctly assembled frame has the appearance of an integral rigid construction. The swivel mechanism of the module junction allows, if necessary, to change the angle of rotation of the steps, to align them directly or in a spiral. Due to this basis, the owner can erect ladders of a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
Stairs of Leroy Merlin
To choose a ladder correctly, it is necessary to consider:
- The style of the interior, under which the modular design is directly selected;
- financial capabilities of the buyer;
- expediency of its installation;
- pay attention to the manufacturer, give preference to more reliable brands;
- take into account the appearance of the product, assembly and fixing of modules.
The modular staircases of Leroy Merlin are able to satisfy everyone, even the most capricious and picky customer, as they stand out among their analogues for their strength, excellent value for money, and also represent the world-famous GROUPE ADEO corporation. This global brand is guided by the wishes and needs of the buyer, so in their stores you will always be met by attentive sellers, and the goods will be of the highest quality and with the appropriate certificates.
Elegant staircase with original design. The design of the staircase is made of noble light oak.
The motto of the brand is Leroy Merlin-elegance, impeccable performance, reliability.
One of the main advantages of Leroy Merlin's products is an unusual pivoting, with which the design can repeat any bends, turns and even spiral shapes conceived by the designer. The company Leroy Merlin is a quality leader in the world market among construction and design materials, where you can buy both a finished product and all the necessary components for its creation.