Microscopic areas of standard apartments are a legacy of the Soviet past. The construction of small rooms was justified - there was an urgent task: to provide housing for as many people as possible.
Now the housing problem is not so acute, but the houses built will not soon overstep the line of physical depreciation. Therefore, as before, most people live in tiny apartments. And the creation of an interior for a one-room apartment is a pressing problem.
Demand creates supply. Designers offer a variety of interior solutions for a small space. You can and yourself (but without neglecting the advice of experienced people) to try to build their own happiness in a single tiny room.
So, where to start?
1. To put things in order on several square meters of their experimental premises.
2. Carefully look around and determine the style of the future interior, based on your preferences, to make a detailed plan for redevelopment of the space (taking advantage of the photos of the ideas presented in the gallery).
3. Say: "With God!", And begin the transformation.
A few tips on the ideas of design (you can see them on the photo selection)
1. Division of the area into functional areas - rest, work, reception of guests. They can be designated by different decoration of walls, arches or separated by partitions from decorated glass blocks (by the way, such blocks with impregnations from shells, twigs), wooden or plastic panels are very romantic.
2. Great will look like a large aquarium - this is a magnificent decor element, and an excellent air humidifier, and at the same time - an unusual partition.
Visual increase in space:
1. Use in the design of light shades of color (with a preference for cold tones). It is better if the floor and ceiling are solved in one color.
2. Glossy stretch ceilings visually make the room a lot more.
3. Lack of large decor items, minimizing the amount of furniture will also visually expand the room.
4. It is worth carefully selecting curtains for windows, upholstery furniture - they should not be discordant with a common background.
5. Lighting in the room should be made bright, preferably in the functional areas.
6. Using mirrors or mirror elements visually increase the size of the room. In the gallery there are photos where this reception is visually demonstrated.
7. Furniture should be placed along the walls. Its size in horizontal planes should be as small as possible. For example, for a seat to use not a big sofa, but a miniature sofa.
8. In everyday life, multifunctional objects should be used: so, the same sofa can be a place for sitting, and a box for bed linen, and a bed for one person.
9. Decorating a small room with decor elements is very cautious, otherwise all the work on visual expansion of space can go to waste.
10. Do not put jewelry on horizontal surfaces (if it's pictures of your favorite pug - just hang them on the wall, and put a large flower on the floor in the corner opposite the front door).
To live beautifully, it is not necessary to have a huge living space, the main thing is to be able to plan and implement your ideas!