The article contains useful tips for tourists who are going to visit such a fabulous place on our planet as Malaysia. In order not to get trapped or, worse, to prison, it is necessary to know some rules and be sure to observe them.
1. It is forbidden wear short skirts and shorts in public places, mosques and government offices. Any clothes must necessarily cover their knees.
2. You can not go into a cult room, for example, in a temple or a mosque, in shoes. You need to take off your shoes.
3. You can not touch one's noseSince the bite of this animal is very dangerous, the infection of blood can begin.
4. The country does not allow any manifestation of disrespect for the Prime Minister, and even more so for the King.
5. You will not be able to rent a car if you are under 21 years of age, if the driving experience is less than two years, and also if you do not have international rights.
6. It is forbidden to import banknotes, coins and coins into Malaysia. goods from Israel.
7. You can not import drugs into this country and drug-containing medications (this is threatened with the death penalty), pornographic video, weapons of any type (it should be noted that this applies even to a toy one, if it looks like a combat one). It is forbidden to take out items and things that represent artistic and historical value without special permission.
8. You can not take with you to Malaysia antiques, clothes with printed excerpts from the Koran, gold over a hundred grams, radios from 68-87 or 108-174 MHz, seeds and plants of hevea, wild animals and birds.
9. А вот вывозить нельзя следующее: опять же диких животных и птиц, растения и семена гевеи, золото свыше ста грамм, antiques, военную форму, контрафактную продукцию и материалы.
10. By no means do not drink tap water, it is better to buy bottled.
We hope that your arrival in the colorful country of Malaysia will not be overshadowed by undesirable precedents, but will only be filled with pleasant impressions and joyful meetings. Have a good trip!Photogallery Total | 4 photos