Looking for an alternative for decorating children's cartoon characters? There are many different ways to beautifully decorate a nursery, and they do not necessarily have to be expensive. For example, with simple tools and materials, you can:
- to build a wigwam or other cozy shelter;
- turn a bunk bed into a fairy-tale fortress;
- make a doll house or toy kitchen for a girl;
- install a magnetic, perforated or graphic board on the wall and much more.
As for the decorative design of the walls in the nursery, you can also work with your own hands, for example:
- create a zigzag when painting walls;
- decorate the walls with children's creativity;
- set rows of shelves with colorful children's books;
- create drawings from color ribbon or LED garland
We present 40 great ideas for self-design of the child's room, and also invite you to share your already embodied ideas in the comments to this article!
Original ideas for a child (photo):