When life is full of work and daily activities, the bedroom is the only place where we can relax and unwind from all worries. If the bedroom is framed correctly, it will easily help you get rid of stress. For this, her design should include calm tones, comfortable furniture and affectionate pillows.
Have you decided to redesign your bedroom? In this case, you need to find a suitable color scheme and decorative elements that will reflect your personality.
This article has everything you need for your inspiration! Here are collected the most diverse ideas for the bedroom - from the real embodiment of the sanctuary of sleep to the most daring design decisions. Simple and luxurious - can among them there is a bedroom of your dreams?
Designers advice on bedroom design:
1. Although the choice of color is a personal preference for everyone, there are some shades that are recognized as the most relaxing and best suited to decorating a bedroom. So, studies have shown that people in the blue bedroom fall asleep faster, because this color brings calmness to the interior. Bright colors improve mood, but at the same time they can cheer you up before going to bed and delay the moment of falling asleep.
2. Purple and pink are too feminine, so men sometimes feel uncomfortable in their surroundings. Instead, choose neutral tones: green, gray or brown.
3. When it comes to decor, designers recommend not to clutter up space with trinkets and photos within. It can excite thoughts and memories that badly contributes to sleep.
4. Do you have a large bedroom? Know: you do not need to buy furniture. It is better to add to the interior your own private reading corner, by putting an extra couch or sofa. Also you can add to the bedroom fireplace and a small bar, which will especially please you in the cold winter nights. Finally, do not forget to buy a beautiful dressing table, which allows you to conveniently store various trifles and gives the bedroom a special charm.
5. A small bedroom can also be very stylish! Check this by looking at our article 25 ideas for a small bedroom.