Agree that not every one of you can leave unresolved cases and labor issues at the end of the working day without an answer. Even when they come home, many people stay in their minds at work, think something over or plan, and some workaholics generally take work at home. Indeed, given the modern pace of life, we are trying to do everything in order to fit into the scheduled time. So today Dekorin will tell you how it is possible for a loved one to create comfortable working conditions by equipping a study in an apartment and presenting it? photo with interesting design ideas.
The study in the apartment: the pros and cons
Every day more and more people are left to work at home, preferring office bustle to home peace. Why not? Indeed, in our time, we can afford such a luxury thanks to the Internet and mobile communications. But this has its pluses and minuses. Let's go into this in more detail.
Pros of the study in the apartment:
- the time you spent on the road is saved;
- At any time of the day you have the right information at hand;
- you are not attached to the working schedule and you can afford to take your mind off for lunch or settle household issues on demand.
The minuses of the office in the apartment:
- work is delaying. Therefore, working at home, you often sit up late and spend precious time, which could be spent in the family circle;
- There is no communication with the team. And this communication helps to distract and relax morally;
- there is no change in the situation;
- home furnishings relax and stop focusing on work
Furniture for an office in an apartment: how to create comfortable working conditions
Have you decided to equip your apartment with a study? Why not. So, what do you need for this? Of course, high-quality, comfortable, functional and beautiful furniture that will meet your requirements and create an image not of the office, but of the home cabinet.
What you need to pay attention to when choosing furniture for the office in the apartment:
- when choosing a table, pay attention to its dimensions, functionality, shape and color;
- choosing a working chair or chair, remember that you spend about 8 hours in it. Let us note that to some extent the fruitfulness of your work depends on it, as well as the state of your back. Therefore, in this case, it is not worth saving. We advise you to choose a comfortable and soft workplace with a height adjuster and backrest position.
- When choosing racks or a library cabinet, consider the scale of its use. If you are engaged in paperwork and you have a need for an archive, we advise you to give preference to the functional cabinet; if your archive is limited to several folders - shelves or shelves. In the latter variant you will save space, which will help to make your study in the apartment more spacious.
Note that the lighting of the workplace plays an important role. Therefore, put the lamp on the table or next to it, and also set the table near the window.
Workplace in one-room apartment - photo - design ideas
If you have a one-room apartment, and simply do not have the opportunity to allocate space for it under a separate office, the ideal solution to this problem will be the organization of the workplace. To do this, you need a table, a chair, additional drawers or shelves above the table and a lamp. To zoning the workplace, you can use curtains, screens, furniture with shelves. It is important that the zoning was appropriate and harmonious in interior design.
Note that as a workplace option in a one-room apartment you can use a niche, if any.
Further we suggest you to look a photo with ideas of registration.
Cabinet in a one-room apartment: let's use the balcony
If your one-bedroom apartment is equipped with a large heated balcony and you work at home; if you do not plan to create a rest room on it, it's just a sin not to use this space under the office. This option of using the balcony has several advantages:
- you have a separate workspace behind the door (mini-cabinet);
- a longer period of the day you can do without additional lighting, which will help you to save;
- access to fresh air (especially important if the windows of your balcony look out on the forest side).
But there are certain disadvantages:
- noise from the cars (if the balcony windows face the roadway);
- In summer, the heat from the sun's rays (if you have a sunny side). Note that in this case, a salutary option will be blinds or roller blinds, as well as installing a fan or air conditioner.