Having a small bedroom, people try to maximize the functionality of the room, using the method of zoning.
This process is the main stage in the arrangement of the apartment. Zoning is a good way to divide space into several parts.
- For what zoning is used:
- For visual separation of living space.
- To separate the place for sleep and work area.
Also, one of the main functions of zoning in the bedroom is to increase the temporary functionality. For example, at night it is a comfortable bedroom, and in the afternoon a spacious study room for work.
More details about the versatile methods for the competent zoning of the bedroom:
Separation of the bedroom arch. This approach is used to increase recreation areas. To avoid violation of the general interior, the arch must be designed in the general style of the bedroom. Improve the visualization effect with interesting designs of plasterboard.
Podium. Elegant and practical way to make the zoning of a bedroom. The most common way to use the podium is to put a bed or a computer desk on it. The height of the podium should be from 5 to 25 cm, depending on the height of the ceilings and your comfort.
Closet. The easiest way to increase the visual space. Obfuscation occurs due to the built-in closet in the wall, which is easy to fit into your room design.
Arrangement of furniture. Splitting the area into sections is quite simple, if you make a partition using a cabinet, bed or pedestal. In the event that you need to divide the living room and the kitchen, the classic way is to use a bar counter for these purposes.
Zoning with a graphic film. In the area that needs to be separated, hang a film under the ceiling (in a roll, with a spring) with a beautiful pattern, when necessary, just drop it.
For inspiration, and a more distinct formation of understanding, look at the photo of the zoning of the bedroom.
Table of contents of the article:
- General recommendations
- Designing a bedroom
- Photos of examples of perfect bedroom zoning
When the room is divided into 2 or more parts, it is better not to use the standard arrangement of chandeliers. Thus, lighting in one part of the room can interfere with another area. The best solution is to choose wall lamps and floor lamps.
Interior decoration should be done in light colors, it visually expands the space, and also a stretch ceiling in the bedroom will help to achieve the maximum result.
Best of all, do not separate the space into more than 3 parts. Thoroughly think over every detail, so that in the future it does not give you any discomfort.
Designing a bedroom
Before you go to zoning the bedroom, you need to take into account:
The right location, a place to sleep, if possible, as far as possible from public areas (kitchen, bathroom, corridor).
Functional. Each part of the room should be divided by objects, the role of which is reserved for a particular zone. Basically the bedroom is shared with the office and with the nursery. That is, in the sleeping zone there is a bed, in the work area there is a table, a computer, books, a cot and toys.
- Bedroom in eco-style - 55 photos of examples of special design in the bedroom
- Curtains for the bedroom - photos of the best new products of 2017
- Feng Shui Bedroom: basic rules, instruction, photo examples in the interior
During zoning, take into account that the place for rest, sleep should occupy half the bedroom, and the other zones (living room, children's corner, study) all the rest of the space.
Determined with the functional zones. Get the appropriate furniture and place it in its place.
Methods of zoning a room into a bedroom:
1. The whole. Execution of the interior in one style.
2. Parallel. The office is near the window, a place to sleep in front of the window.
- Bedroom design - 100 photos of unusual ideas in the interior
- Modular bedrooms: an overview of the advantages and disadvantages, photo design ideas in the interior
- Brown bedroom - 85 photos of the best design ideas
3. Zoning on the diagonal. In one of the parts put a bed in another working.
4. The zone of rest and sleep occupies the most part of the room, and the remaining zones are placed along the walls.
To maximize the area during zoning, use light shades, and make the room minimal, only necessary.
During the zoning of the bedroom, consult with each of the family and remember that the room should remain comfortable, comfortable and spacious.
Photos of examples of perfect bedroom zoning
- Large bedroom - 110 photos of beautiful design ideas
- Bedroom in Khrushchev - 57 photos of original design ideas
- White bedroom - 70 photos of stylish white bedroom ideas