In the city of Sao Paulo, this 45-meter apartment is located. The designers faced a difficult task. They needed to make of it a comfortable, multifunctional room that would meet the basic requirements of customers. So what can people use in their lives?
- The most important task is a competent change in the layout of the living quarters.
- In this room, the designer removed all the walls that could, and used instead of them sliding partitions, dividing the room into a night and day zone.
- You, just like Mauricio, can choose a white color for most of the walls and ceiling and only for some decor and furniture elements - different shades of gray. At his own peril, he used a panel of wood in the living room. This decision led to a good result. Here the designer gave preference to compact and comfortable furniture.
- To increase the space in those apartments where small kitchens, you can make a mirror wall.
- To create an atmosphere of simplicity and ease, the masters executed the facade in a minimalist style. They took transparent furniture and furniture.
- Ceiling fixtures should be as simple as possible. This approach will help in the separation of lighting into different zones.
- A warm atmosphere, comfort and comfort in the room will help you create exactly the small details. Agree, they add softness to cold shades and do not spoil the whole interior.