Do you want to make an unforgettable gift or somehow decorate the interior in particular? Dekorin invites you to learn how to decorate a bottle with your own hands using improvised materials. Read more about the original options for decorating a bottle of champagne, cognac or wine, as well as decorating the bottle for a wedding or any other occasion. Everything is limited only by your imagination, because you can always come up with something new. Just look, what beauty can come out!
Bottle decor for a man: which is better
The decor of a bottle for a man on the occasion of February 23 or any other holiday depends on what symbolism you want to give a gift and what hobbies the future owner has. So, if a man is crazy about fishing, it will be logical to use this theme, for example, decoupage or jewelry in the form of fish, shells, anchors, coins or other elements made of salt dough or polymer clay.
Another win-win option is an empty bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey, from which you can make an original table lamp or soap container with your own hands (you just need to add a special dispenser).
How to beautifully decorate a bottle of champagne: for any occasion
Birthday, wedding, New Year, anniversary ... it does not matter which holiday you celebrate. On the table there should always be a bottle of champagne. And if it is also beautifully decorated, it will definitely become the highlight of the festive table.
A very beautiful and at the same time tasty option is to decorate a bottle of champagne with sweets. With their help and the use of other improvised tools, you can turn a bottle into a kind of "pineapple". To do this you will need:
- 3 sheets of tissue paper (2 orange and 1 green);
- 48 sweets;
- Raffia (long fibers from palm raffia, which are sold in specialized stores) or simple twine;
- Hot melt;
- Glue thermo gun.
What to do:
- Cut out squares of 7 × 7 cm from orange paper.
- Apply the glue on the flat side of the candy and glue it in the middle of the paper square.
- Fold the edges of the paper to the top of the candy. Glue with candy to the bottle.
- From the green tissue paper, cut out the narrow long leaves.
- Glue the leaves together in several layers and decorate them with the neck of the bottle.
- Transformation of a bottle of champagne ends with a winding on the neck of raffia, which can be replaced by twine or a thread of a suitable shade.
Another interesting variant of decorating a bottle of champagne:
Unusual bottle decorations with ribbons
A bottle decorated with satin ribbon is a real decoration for any table, and also an excellent idea for a gift. To decorate the bottle with ribbons you will need:
- Clay "Moment";
- Satin ribbon (of different width);
- Decorative braid;
- Decorative items by choice (beads, beads, flowers from polymer clay).
In this example, ribbons of bottles of champagne are decorated, but you can also decorate a bottle of wine.
- To begin with, you need to clean the bottle of paper labels, having first withstood it in water. Now you can start to glue the tape, starting from the neck of the bottle. Each piece should be measured at its discretion, and then pinpointed with glue and paste on the bottle. Thus, it is necessary to glue the strip strips overlapping until the neck is completely decorated.
- Next, we begin to decorate the bottom of the bottle. It is necessary to cut ribbons of the same size and glue them, starting from the bottom, gradually rising up. As a result, we get a kind of seam,
that is,A place where all the ends of the ribbons converge. We make it invisible, pasting the decorative braid over these joints.
- The space between the top and bottom of the bottle we also glue decorative braid.
Then you can decorate the bottle as you see fit. Everything is limited only by your imagination.
Also read: 50 ideas for decorating bottles with ribbons, twine, etc.
In addition to satin ribbons, a similar way you can use pieces of fabric and lace. Here's what an interesting decor turns out:
How to decorate a bottle for a wedding: a gentle option
What kind of wedding will cost without festively decorated bottles of champagne and cognac? Dekorin invites you to create such a masterpiece by yourself. A bottle of champagne, decorated with flowers from polymer clay, looks beautiful and very unusual.
So, we need:
- White paint in aerosol;
- Contour on the glass;
- Beads and half-beads;
- Ready-made artificial flowers from polymer clay (if desired, you can have different colors).
First you need to prepare the bottle, taking off the paper sticker and covering it with a layer of paint from the aerosol. After it has dried, follow the pencil with a drawing, on which the flowers will be placed, and paste them on the bottle. Now it remains only to decorate the remaining space with a contour, beads, rhinestones and half-beads. The decoration of the bottle for the wedding is ready!
Also read: How to make a vase of glass and plastic bottles
How to decorate a bottle of wine: simple and beautiful
A simple and simultaneously original method is to decorate a bottle of wine with semolina. Perhaps, first you will need to practice a little, but after a couple of attempts you will necessarily succeed! To create such a decor you will need:
- A bottle of wine;
- PVA glue;
- Syringe without needle;
- Stencil for drawing;
- Varnish in aerosol.
Initially, remove the paper sticker from the bottle and dry it. Next, under the stencil, apply glue and, until it is dry, sprinkle it with a manga on top. Do this carefully, so as not to miss a single piece. After the glue has completely dried, apply 3-4 layers of varnish. Our bottle of wine is ready!