Everyone has a desire to make their apartment an individual, original and unique. To achieve this goal, you must choose or develop your own design style. In most cases, people turn to professionals for help, who already have a lot of experience in this field of work and know how to choose the color of the interior.
Correctly chosen stylish design can tell a lot about its owner, about his tastes, character and views on life. To successfully implement the design, you need to turn to the sources themselves.
At a minimum, it is necessary to be able to understand the general features of the directions of architecture independently to choose the style of the interior, or to seek help from the masters of this case.
Table of contents of the article:
- Varieties of style directions groups
- Classics always remain in fashion
- Modern style and its advantages
- Traveling without leaving a cozy home
- Photos of popular types of interior design
Varieties of style directions groups
The design of the apartment itself is not subject to any one style or architectural decision. But in view of the typicality of apartments and the availability of home appliances, the task of architects can become more complicated at times. Sometimes you have to use smartness to satisfy the demands of customers, and make a choice of interior materials.
Basically designers divide styles into certain groups, namely:
- Classics which includes such famous styles as for example antique, baroque, Empire, English and Provence.
- Ethnic direction includes such styles: Japanese, Chinese, Egyptian, Scandinavian and African style.
- Modern styles are divided into minimalism, classicism, modernism and country style.
If desired, it is possible to combine some styles to make the interior original, but it needs to be done wisely and legibly, not all styles are equally well combined, so sometimes you need to resort to help in choosing an interior. Furniture, decor and beautiful decoration can give the apartment a new life and a unique highlight. Apartment design in Khrushchev - fashion trends in interior decoration (115 photos)
Classics always remain in fashion
The classical style of design does not lose its relevance in our time. Correctly combining it with other styles will give the tenant an opportunity to feel important, will present a not-passed feeling of a noble aristocratic person and a little fairy tale.
The classical design has its own specific features and features, which it is famous for, namely high reliability, traditional style and high level of comfort.
As a rule, classical furniture is used with massive massive furniture with cut out patterns, which are made by hand. A distinctive feature of the ceiling is the presence of painting and beautiful modeling. The colors in the interior are made in calm colors, the windows are dressed in quality textiles made from natural materials, statuettes and the presence of rare books are another distinguishing feature of the classics, like harmoniously arranged vases and a large assortment of china.
Modern style and its advantages
Often, apartments with such a design are preferred by young people, especially popular is minimalism. The peculiarity of this direction is a small number of things in the interior of a residential apartment. Simple shapes and uniform soothing tones are a feature of this style. The abundance of paintings and wine glasses perfectly fit into this tranquil atmosphere a bit like the glossy cover of a fashion magazine.
Traveling without leaving a cozy home
Ethnic style reflects the love of its owner and preferences to a certain country. Provides a chic possibility to translate your dreams into reality and build your country right at home. Africa will be visible when finished in the form of a pattern of zebra, exotic furniture and sand color. For Egypt, carved figurines are ancient writings and papyrus. Eastern style reflects the ultimate laconism and the prevailing bed colors.
Ethnic styles can allow you to create everything that the owner of the apartment wants and will make the home original and comfortable.
Photos of popular types of interior design
- Art deco style in the interior - 115 photo ideas for modern design
- Design of a small apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas of a modern interior
- Design of a 3-room apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate a beautiful interior
- English style in the interior - 75 photos of the best ideas for modern design design
- Baroque style in the interior - 115 photos of colorful interior design
- Design of a narrow apartment - original ideas of a modern interior (50 photos)
- Classic apartment design - 100 real photos of an ideally decorated interior
- Design of an apartment in a panel house - basic principles of interior decoration (70 photos)
- Art Nouveau in the interior - 100 photos of perfectly designed design