Neoclassicism in the interior - this is primarily flat rectangular shapes and textures, sustained in quiet, not screaming, tones, in other words, classical. However, in addition, in this design style, there must be some modern details and materials that are relevant, in the view of the designer. Neoclassical style is an excellent choice for people who do not want to turn their housing into a museum or an exhibition, but also not lagging behind the present.
The style of the neoclassic is an indicator of exquisite taste, restraint, simplicity and laconism, with accents on modern details and new technologies. Many interior designers prefer this style, as it will bring luxury and solidity to any room. Standard solutions, supplemented by modern ideas, make it possible to turn the interior of an apartment into a real work of art.
Neoclassicism will be appreciated by people accustomed to comfort, luxury and keeping pace with the times. The design of the apartment, executed in this style, will favorably emphasize the status and the delicate taste of its owner, as, as is known, wealthy people prefer not to exhibit their status for the show, considering it a bad form. The main thing that requires compliance is minimalism and a sense of proportion. Neoclassicism does not tolerate wastefulness and pretentiousness, everything should be simple and concise.
Living room in neoclassic style. The interior elegantly combines simplicity, modesty and elegance.
The hall with a fireplace in the neoclassic style is notable for the color scheme chosen for decoration. Gentle blue and white shade harmoniously combined in a single composition.
Guest room in neoclassic style in a large country house of a successful French businessman.
Bright living room in neoclassic style. Cozy and at the same time functional space. Of particular interest are the wide sills decorated with pillows.
In this article, read:
- 1 The main advantages of neoclassicism
- 2 Neoclassicism in the interior
- 3 Overview of the apartment in the neoclassic style. Video
- 4 Neoclassicism in the interior of urban apartments and houses
The main advantages of neoclassicism
The difference and advantages of this style are as follows:
- First, and the main advantage - it's calm tone. Most often, the designers use shades of beige, gray, olive, peach, lilac, cream and white, a very popular and trendy egg color this season.
- To decorate the interior in the neoclassical style can people with absolutely different purse size, and it is able to satisfy the requests even with minimal costs.
- Apartments in the neoclassic style can be the most diverse layout: from small small to spacious with high ceilings.
- Unlike ordinary classics, this style gives designers more room for their ideas, as it allows to include modern details and accents. This is one of the most significant advantages that distinguishes neoclassical style among others.
- And, perhaps most importantly, it is that neoclassicism in the interior creates a sense of home comfort and warmth in comparison with other artsy and creative styles.
- Neoclassical style in the interior requires a special holistic space, which seems to flow from one room to another. In this case, an excellent solution will be to abandon the doors, replacing them with arches.
A spacious neoclassic style living room with properly selected furniture. Unobtrusive classics in modern performance.
The kitchen is made in an advantageous combination of contrasting white and black colors. Glossy surfaces gracefully fit into the interior in the neoclassic style.
Modest interior of the bedroom in the neoclassic style is interesting accents of mint color.
Stylish bathroom. The interior style of the neoclassic looks great in a spacious and functional room.
Neoclassicism in the interior
Decorating the interior in the neoclassic style, designers often use elements of ancient culture: vases, arches, columns with numerous Greek ornaments and much more. Wallpapers are often chosen for painting or simply monochrome. The flooring is made of wood or parquet: this is the element of decor that creates an atmosphere of coziness and home comfort. Chandelier must be made of crystal and quite large.
The center of the general composition will be the living room, and, importantly, the so-called comfort zones that are created with the help of columns should be singled out. Certain small decorative elements will add a little lightness to the interior design, but with this the main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise it will turn out the opposite. Furniture designers select in light colors, focusing on the wooden armrests, which are often made of dark wood. And the furniture should not be much - only the necessary minimum. Cornices made of natural wood, often decorated with unusual carvings, and curtains must be light and airy, even rectangular shape.
The dining room in the Neoclassic style is decorated in pale blue and light gray colors. Flower wallpaper gently look in combination with white high plinths.
The style of the neoclassic is perfect for decorating a country house. Style is interesting by combining modesty and classical restraint.
Guest room in a normal apartment in Moscow.
An example of perfectly matched lighting for a neoclassic-style bedroom.
Particular attention in the design of this style is given to lighting. The light should dissipate indoors, highlighting all the details. For this purpose, the built-in or hanging lamps, which will be located at different heights, are best suited. Look wonderful forged chandeliers, styled for antiquity. In order not to deviate from the classical style, it is necessary in the design to select natural materials, such as marble, wooden elements, natural finishing stones, leather or their quality analogues.
Style neoclassicism looks luxurious and elegant, as it allows you to use in your creation all the best from different styles and at the same time remains modern and always relevant.
A stylish kitchen with a well-defined dining area. Classic round table and chairs with carved wooden backs look good in the overall picture of the interior.
A neoclassic-style bathroom in the country house of a Spanish family.
Exquisite interior for the living room is thought out in neoclassic style. Black elements of decoration and decoration are conspicuous against the background of faded gray shades.