Many people living in big cities have a dream of owning their own homes outside the city, where you can relax with your family or friends alone with nature. If you decide to make a dream come true, and at the same time save money, then the construction of a frame house will be an excellent solution. The construction of the frame house is popular all over the world, especially in the US and Europe. Now this technology is becoming popular with us. The low weight of frame houses makes it possible to significantly reduce investment in the erection of a powerful foundation, and the modular design ensures the minimum construction period of the building.
Technologies of frame house construction
There are two main technologies for building frame houses:
Panel-frame technology of frame house construction
With panel-frame technology, all construction of the house is done by own hands. Each material, from wall panels to insulation, is bought separately and mounted independently.
Skeleton-panel technology of frame house construction
With this method, the house is assembled from panels prefabricated at the manufacturing plant according to the design of the house, thereby achieving an ideal fit of all the elements among themselves. This approach guarantees the high quality of the final design.
Often for the name of technology of construction of frame houses use their geographical origin:
Canadian technology of construction of frame houses
- Platform Platform
According to such construction technology, wall panels can be ordered at the factory, or done by yourself (for example, take two plates for plating, and filler from mineral wool). Shields are attached to the structure of wooden logs and OSB plates. During the installation of wall panels, a seal is placed in the holes. After the walls are installed, all communications are laid, doors with windows are installed. Finishing outside and inside the house is done at the last stage of construction.
- SIP technology
SIP technology подразумевает поэтапное строительство каркасного дома из специальных SIP-панелей, которые представляют собой бутерброд из листового пенопласта, оклеенного с двух сторон плитами ОSB или ОСП.
German technology of construction of frame houses
Houses built on German technology are built only from ready factory panel panels. In wall panels-panels at the factory all wiring, communications, and also windows and doors are installed. However, for the assembly of a house using this technology, qualified specialists and assistance of trucks for the delivery and installation of shields are needed.
Frame-frame technology of construction of frame houses
The very name of the technology assumes the construction of the frame of the house. From the timber and logs on the foundation, the frame of the future structure is made. After laying rafters and crates, the roofing is laid. Already when the roof is ready, then the walls are insulated and insulated.
Timber frame house construction
Houses built on such a technology are a kind of frame-frame houses, but having a different architectural design: the frame of the house is made of glued timber with a thickness of 15 cm, and the gaps between the columns of the frame are covered with moisture-resistant materials.
Modern frame technology of building houses - its pros and cons
Advantages of frame houses:
- Due to its light weight, the frame house is easier to move the soil;
- Construction of a frame house can be performed at any time of the year;
- High energy-saving indicators;
- There is no need to constantly heat frame house in the winter;
- For the construction of a house it is not necessary to attract heavy equipment, which reduces construction costs;
- Thanks to the breathing walls, a favorable microclimate is created inside the house;
- The final price of a finished frame house is 30% lower than that of a brick house
Disadvantages of frame houses:
- With frame-panel technology, when panel panels are manufactured in the factory, there is no possibility to change the layout of the house. If the house is made on frame-frame technology with lightweight structures, then the possibility of redevelopment is;
- When building a frame house is not recommended to make a full second floor, and confine yourself to the attic. If there is a strong desire to make an additional floor - you will have to make a frame from the metal profile, which increases the final cost of the house.
- A higher noise level, compared to a brick house.