Small bathrooms can seem a challenge for the designer, and yet, the design of such a room will be an interesting puzzle that you can include in the list of current tasks. Creating a functional bathroom with an abundance of useful space can be exactly the detail your home needs so much. Given how much time you spend in the bathroom, you should make sure that all the details of the design have their purpose and are, in one way or another, functional, to turn your bathroom into a paradise for a practical person.
1. More storage space
Instead of furnishing the bathroom with cumbersome furniture, put on colorful colorful towels with open shelves. This will add warmth and playful colors to the decoration of the room, and will save you from having to use large pieces of furniture.
- Set a number of soaring shelves - so you will create not only more storage space for the right things, but also provide the room with a stylish design detail;
- Colorful shelves-ladders speak about individuality, and on them it is convenient to place various kinds of baskets and containers;
- The curtain for the sink gives the design a special style, and, in addition, it is convenient to hide a variety of detergents;
- Wooden boxes can be placed on top of each other, attached to a wall or simply put on the floor to provide yourself with an additional convenient place to store everything you need.
2. Give preference to functionality
Functionality is a key condition for a small bathroom. A small room is easy to overload with parts, so make sure that any design elements of your bathroom are useful from a practical point of view. Do not place in the bathroom unnecessary trinkets or things that do not do any good.
- Vat and cotton swabs can be placed in glass jars and placed on floating shelves;
- Install the cabinet under the sink;
- Minimize the area of the rack, placing on it only a few personal items;
- Place the baskets under the cupboards and on the washer and dryer.
3. The color gamut
When it's time to start painting, make sure that you plan well, what color scheme will be in your bathroom. Remember that the color of the wall in the accent color takes time. Use neutral shades to create a calm, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere.
- Create a neutral color scheme to create a color base for the bathroom;
- Use textures and drawings in neutral tones to give creativity and depth to the design;
- White color is associated with purity.
4. Brilliant strokes
As an alternative to coloring, you can add colorful strokes to the design by flaunting colorful towels, hanging a robe on the wall or putting a colorful rug on the floor that will make the bathroom interior bright and stylish.
- Hang in the bathroom colorful towels and bathrobes to give brightness to the decoration;
- Place in the form of strong hand towels and bright soap dishes as light design strokes;
- Select for the mirror a frame of contrasting color, which would be combined with the general style of the bathroom;
Hand-made hand towels are a stylish and simple way to add originality and efficiency to the bathroom interior.
Ideas for decorating a cozy little bathroom look in the gallery below. Share your thoughts on the topic in the comments!Photogallery Total | 34 pictures