Features of modern design apartment 40 square meters. m. consist of zoning of space, taking into account the functionality and convenience of people living in it. Of course, if in an apartment one resident does not have to conduct a thorough separation of functional areas. And for a family with one or two children, the furnishings in the apartment must correspond to the needs and desires of each and be thought through to the smallest detail.
A small area in a one-room apartment represents a significant drawback when choosing an interior design. However, you can resort to all sorts of tricks in the interior, to avoid the impression of depression and clutter.
Table of contents of the article:
- Features of interior design in a one-room apartment
- Common solutions for the redevelopment of an apartment of 40 square meters. m.
- Phytostenon as a Delimitation Element
- Sliding doors and screens for differentiating zones
- Tiered furniture to save space
- The best photo design design apartment 40 sq. M. m.
Features of interior design in a one-room apartment
Decorating the room, it is worth giving preference to light warm shades of the color palette, this will help visually expand it.
A big role is played by the choice of lighting. Bulky chandeliers with an abundance of elements visually lower the ceiling. Much more advantageous will look a lot of different-level spotlights.
Mirrors and glossy furniture create the illusion of the continuation of space. The same effect can be achieved with the help of photo wallpapers with the prospect of removal.
The abundance of furniture and decor cause a state of clutter. It is better to choose the built-in furniture, it looks more compact, while it has a good capacity.
It is preferable to make out a small apartment in the style of minimalism, high-tech, art deco. A great idea is to combine different styles for zoning space.
The use of the motifs of southern Provence, and the countryside will diversify the interior and bring a note of warmth and comfort.
Common solutions for the redevelopment of an apartment of 40 square meters. m.
Any design option for a one-room apartment of 40 square meters. m. is developed taking into account individual wishes. Someone prefers an integral room without walls. To some, a conditional division into zones is possible with the help of color and lighting techniques. Someone needs a personal space for privacy with additional partitions.
There are a number of the most popular solutions for apartment redevelopment:
- Combination of the balcony with the main territory of the apartment;
- Design studio due to the dismantling of the wall between the kitchen and the room;
- The device of podiums, a choice of two-level furniture;
- Installation of additional plasterboard walls;
- Zoning of premises with the help of furniture elements: high bookshelves, bar counters, screens, sliding doors.
The incarnation of such ideas into reality does not cause complications. A large assortment of building materials, all kinds of textiles, various furniture can initially lead to confusion, but a huge selection of photo design apartment 40 square meters. m. help determine the choice.
The tremendous popularity of such decisions has led to one single drawback. The apartments became similar to each other. It's harder and harder to create a project that is very different from the rest. In this case, instead of architectural changes in the premises, it is better to look for unusual solutions using standard materials.
Further, we focus on the options that are rarely used for zoning space.
Phytostenon as a Delimitation Element
To the extraordinary solutions for dividing space into zones, one can attribute the use of phytostenes.
To date, there are many different options for phytostenes. Manufacturers offer single and multi-block structures that can be stationary or moveable. Equipped with an integrated irrigation system, through which water enters the roots of the plant, they do not cause additional difficulties associated with caring for plants.
Absolutely any style of the interior allows the use of indoor plants for decoration. The presence of green plants will add charm and uniqueness to the room, enrich it with oxygen and create a unique microclimate.
- Art deco style in the interior - 115 photo ideas for modern design
- Design of a small apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas of a modern interior
- Design of a 3-room apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate a beautiful interior
If the use of such a decor element seems to be too difficult, you can do with an aquarium with LED backlight and several climbing plants in a flower pot.
Sliding doors and screens for differentiating zones
Sliding door system has worked well in small apartments. By sliding the door, it is easy to turn the whole space into two separate rooms. Very convenient is the option in studios, when preparing food the kitchen can be easily isolated from the rest of the room.
From the provided samples of sliding doors in shopping centers, you can always choose the most suitable for the design of an apartment of 40 squares in design and color.
In those cases where there is no desire to install a fixed sliding door, you can use a screen that can be removed if not needed.
Tiered furniture to save space
If the height of ceilings allows, it is not bad to use furniture designs consisting of several tiers. Especially such options like children. By placing the cribs at the top of the room, you can save a lot of space.
- English style in the interior - 75 photos of the best ideas for modern design design
- Baroque style in the interior - 115 photos of colorful interior design
- Design of a narrow apartment - original ideas of a modern interior (50 photos)
Actually, podiums also look. At night, it can be used as a berth, and in the daytime it will be a place for games.
The bed, placed in a niche from built-in closets, is an excellent option for a secluded rest, if necessary, it can be draped with a curtain.
Swedish furniture companies are considered leaders in the market for the sale of multi-level furniture, and each year they present a new collection of developments. Carefully following the novelties, you can choose the right option. In an apartment with an area of 40 squares there is a place for flying fantasy when developing a design, you just need to try.
The best photo design design apartment 40 sq. M. m.
- Classic apartment design - 100 real photos of an ideally decorated interior
- Design of an apartment in a panel house - basic principles of interior decoration (70 photos)
- Art Nouveau in the interior - 100 photos of perfectly designed design