All of us were once children, and most likely, each of you remembers this time with warmth. Agree that a special and fairy-tale room, which is designed with the child's preferences and displays his favorite hobbies and hobbies - is the cherished dream of children of all generations. In this case, the main thing is to correctly approach its design: pick up wallpaper, bed, desk, carpet, curtains and small decor elements. It is from these attributes that the basic design of the children's world is created. Let's notice, that sometimes curtains can play one of key roles for end of design of an interior of a room. And since the Roman curtains in the children's room are now at the peak of popularity, it is about them Dekorin and tell you in this article. Also you will be able to see through the course of the article possible options for children's design with this type of curtains on 50 photos.
What are Roman curtains in the nursery
Roman curtains in the children's room - a modern, stylish and original solution for window decor. They are a simple structure made of fabric fabrics, inside which are sewn hard strips. Such curtains are equipped with a lifting mechanism. Therefore, with the help of a cord that regulates the length of the curtains, when folded, they fold into an accordion. Note that in order for Roman curtains to look childlike harmoniously, they must clearly correspond to all the dimensions of the window opening (width and height).
To date, your choice is offered the widest range of this type of curtains. Therefore, you can easily select the appropriate option for color, texture and texture.
Roman curtains in the children's room - their advantages and disadvantages
As with any thing, Roman curtains in the children's room have their advantages and disadvantages.
- ecological compatibility of tissues. In the nursery you should choose only natural fabrics. They do not lose their appearance after washing, nor do they attract dust to themselves;
- convenient use. When the window is open, even during a strong wind, these curtains will not scatter on the different sides of the window;
- easy use. The lifting mechanism of Roman curtains in the nursery is so simple that even a small child can independently close or open the curtains;
- ease of care. Like ordinary curtains, they are enough to wash. But beforehand it is necessary to take out firm bars;
- good length of curtains. A small child-fidget can not break them or leave traces of their creativity;
- easy installation;
- functionality. Roman curtains in the children's room completely close the window opening;
- possibility of combining with long curtains.
- inconvenience when opening the window for plowing;
- often encountering difficulties with the selection of a suitable size.
Roman curtains in the nursery for the boy - choose design
Boys are small personalities who sometimes find it difficult to please when choosing a room interior design. After all, each of them wants the child to be made in a style that will suit him. Often for the window decor, the boys are chosen precisely by Roman curtains. It's really stylish, new and beautiful. And most importantly, with the help of Roman curtains in the nursery can be supplemented with a variety of ideas for decorating the room.
Fortunate flowers for Roman curtains in the room for the boy will be blue, blue and white, beige, orange, green.
Let's note, that there are some rules at selection of Roman curtains in a nursery:
- in a bright little room is better to choose light curtains, or curtains with a small discreet ornament. They will not be very noticeable and therefore do not overload the interior;
- in a small room with light walls and neutral colors, furniture is better to choose a bright version of curtains with an interesting print;
- In a narrow room with a high ceiling, curtains in a horizontal strip are perfect. They will help visually expand the narrow space;
- In a narrow room with a low ceiling, Roman curtains fit into a child's boy's vertical strip;
- so that the room was designed in the same style, it is better to choose one cloth for Roman curtains, bedspreads and pillows.
Below 12 photos show original design solutions for the selection of Roman curtains in the nursery for the boy.
Original Roman curtains in a nursery for a girl - 12 photos
Does your daughter dream of having a beautiful nursery? So why not please your little princess! A good choice for the implementation of her wishes can be Roman curtains in a fairytale or romantic performance.
The colors that are popular when choosing Roman curtains in the nursery for a girl are lavender, gently pink, lilac, beige, white and possible variations of pastel tones. Just imagine how gently the baby's room will look on a sunny day with the curtains of pink shades down. The combination of color and sunlight will create a stunning effect. But if your baby is not a fan of pink, then as a window decor, Roman curtains with floral ornament, prints with little animals, butterflies or birds are welcome. Further on 12 photos you can see possible variants of registration of children's for the girl with the Roman curtains.
Read also: Choose curtains in the children's room - 40+ photos
Roller blinds in the children's room - a model of curtains with a lifting mechanism
Another option for the original decoration of the window in the nursery are roller blinds. They, like the Roman, are also equipped with a lifting mechanism. Their difference lies in the fact that the fabric web of the curtain is completely curled over the window. Consequently, they will not interfere with the opening of the window for plowing. Note that there are options for roller blinds, the fabric of which is covered with dirt-repellent impregnation.
Beautiful options for roller blinds in the children's room you can see further on 8 photos.
Short curtains in the children's room - 8 photo decoration windows
What are good short curtains in the children's room? Dekorin will be pleased to answer this question:
- Short curtains are easier to remove, wash, pat and hang back.
- During, for example, playing hide-and-seek, the child will not break the curtains, as elementary can not hide behind them.
- Unlike long curtains, short curtains are a smaller accumulator of dust.
- Closing only the window, you can install furniture under it, for example, a desk.
- Visually do not overload the room of small dimensions.
Below is an interesting photographic selection of children's rooms with short curtains.