Modular fence is one of the types of prefabricated enclosing structures. Unlike other types of modular structures are assembled and created only to order. What do these fences differ from others? Are they safer than brick?
Modular fence - the most frequent choice of modern summer residents.
Modular fence is attractive not only for its pleasant appearance, it is also practical and functional.
In this article, read:
- 1 Features and differences
- 2 Types and price categories
- 3 Features of modular structures
- 4 Assembly features
- 5 Features of modular fence design. Video
- 6 Modular fence in the exterior of country houses and cottages
Features and differences
Modular fence is a prefabricated structure consisting of several pillars and sections made of metal profiles selected by the customer. The "constructor" of one section consists of a frame on which a corrugated sheet and several pillars are fixed.
The buyer needs to specify at the time of placing the order what kind of quality the elements should be, and also their parameters: height, thickness and desired length of spans. After about one week, almost any type of order will be ready, and elements of modules are brought to the buyer's site. Within a few days, if the total area of the structure is small, the fence will be delivered and fully ready for operation. That is, in comparison with conventional brick, concrete and other types, modular fences and fences are mounted very quickly, without much time and additional waste on the foundation, as well as other materials. Such fences are very popular among builders. In a few days, such a fence can protect a huge work site, and after the expiration of the time to dismantle it. An incredibly convenient design for quick installation makes modular fences all the more popular.
Modular fence made of wood for a house in the style of a chalet.
An elegant modular fence for a small villa is considered the most acceptable option.
Types and price categories
Modular enclosing structures can be divided into several types depending on the price and quality:
- The cheapest - economy-design options. They are not designed for long-term operation. For their production use profiled sheets of galvanized steel. Of course, they are quickly and conveniently mounted, but under the influence of sediment sections dim and rust appears, as the thickness of metal in such structures is from 0.4 mm. This type is used most often for fencing of construction sites or as a temporary fence.
- Standard types of fences are made of profiled sheet up to 0.5 mm thick. A slightly thicker layer of zinc coating protects the sheets for a long time from premature corrosion and fracture. Not very expensive, but at the same time quite reliable fences of this class are very popular. Due to their properties they are able to stand for several years without repair. In good conditions their service life can be almost 10 years.
- Prefabricated structures of premium class are designed for large areas. The minimum thickness of metal sheets is 0.5 mm. Instead of galvanized sheets, profiled sheets are used, covered with enamel. On the fence place the fittings, which will be zadekorirovana at the request of the customer. In the design there are thickened profiles, such designs are designed for long-term use, so that they will stand without repair for more than 7 years. In operation can be about 20 years.
- The most expensive products are premium-plus-class. Thickened sheets of metal (0.7-1 mm), enamel coating. In addition, that this fence is absolutely not threatened by long weather, frost, wind, cold, heat, it will look great. It is very resistant to physical stress. An indestructible fence can be covered under a decorative cloth, as well as complemented with various elements of decor. Stylish and durable fence premium-plus-class can stand almost 50 years.
So it looks like a modular fence from the corrugated board from the inside. The design is simple, installation can be done by yourself.
Modular fence made of corrugated board is decorated with decorative edge, which also performs certain security functions.
A stylish modular fence looks attractive and unassailable, such a fence will complement the exterior of any style.
Features of modular structures
- All modular fences are made to order and made in accordance with the wishes of the customer.
- The zinc coating, which is on all types of profiles, protects them from premature wear.
- For their installation, do not need to do a lot of extra work.
- They are affordable.
- They do not need to be painted and covered with additional layers of protection.
- Fast, convenient installation and dismantling.
Modular fence made of corrugated board is decorated with "turrets" made of bricks. Creative solution for decorating the country house yard.
Modular fence around the hunting lodge in the forest.
Usually, all the necessary installation moments are performed by the service, which has vouched for the manufacture of modular fences. The only thing that can be required is to dig around the perimeter of the future pit structure for the pillars. Pillars will be placed in pits and concreted. In addition, it is possible to carry out further marking of the territory to make it easier to navigate. All the rest will be done by a team of builders.
Modular enclosure designs can be an excellent acquisition. You can choose almost any type of construction and create exactly the fence that you need.
High or low, but in any case a reliable fence will be made within a week, and installed in just a few days.
The received design can serve not one year, and at leaving - and not one ten years.
Modular fence from profiled sheeting is unpretentious in care, so attractive appearance is easy enough to maintain.
Modular fence is dark brown with a brick finish - a classic of the genre, if we talk about the design of suburban areas.