Titus Linter a very creative and extraordinary young man from the Netherlands. All his time is engaged in art, conceptual art. Develops amazing models, landscapes, monsters for games and for the soul. As Titus himself says: "Curious by nature, workaholic by choice." His clients are well-known computer companies, as well as his works were published in well-known magazines in the Netherlands in 2010 and 2011.
- SCEE / Guerilla: Killzone Mercenary
- Vanguard Entertainment, previously W! Games – Concept art Internship for Gatling Gears
- Abstraction Games – Freelance storyboard and Character artist for undisclosed projects
- Rebellion / Konami - Concept Artist for NeverDead
- Freelance: Fantasy Flight Games (Lord of the Rings TCG) , Dreamfire Games (Monsters VS Pirates), Dungeoneers