Perhaps, in each house there are interesting and not very little things that seemingly are not needed, but it's a pity to throw it away. In this article, we will share with you ideas on how to create coziness in the house with your own hands in essence from nothing. In our piggy bank, there are a few secrets of the decor that will make your house shine even in the dark. And all this requires only a little of your time and a drop of creativity. And are you ready to embody the most interesting hands on ideas for a house with your own hands?
Read on Dekorin: New life of old things
Balls of threads for home decor
To implement the first of the ideas you will need only balloons, threads, glue and your boundless imagination. The simplest in performance, but already loved by many a decor element for the house! How do these charming balls of thread with their own hands?
- To start, we inflate the ball to the required size, trying to make it as round as possible.
- Next, the prepared threads are properly impregnated with glue (even an ordinary PVA-M is suitable) to make the product stronger and more reliable.
- Then fix the thread and start wrapping the ball. We shave gently, leaving small gaps, not very thick. When you see that your ball is as close to the desired result, cut the thread and fix the tip of the glue.
- We hang the ball for a few hours to dry.
- After it is completely dry, we burst the ball and gently extract it from inside through one of the large openings.
Voila: now you can decorate your charming house with such charming balls. By the way, there are many different options for using such a decor - they can be hung on the ceiling, put on a table, make a garland or even a lamp. Some similar ideas for home, made by own hands, you can find in the photo below.
Make a ball of thread really magical, decorating it with a led garland, and then your room will shine with new colors.
Also read: Knitted hand-made articles for your own house - a selection of the best ideas
Interesting ideas for home lighting fixtures
Probably, you already guessed that the original lamp can be made with your own hands, not only from a ball with threads. Dekorin picked up some more interesting ideas for creating beautiful lamps for the house especially for the uncommon hostesses. Look for your next photo:
- For lovers of autumn and yellow foliage:
- If you have somewhere on the shelves of dusting discs, it's time to find a better application for them:
- For lovers of traveling we also have a great option. What could be more magical than falling asleep under the radiance of an entire universe?
Also read: 15 self-made fixtures from improvised materials
- Even from paper, you can create incredible beauty. Try it, fantasize yourself or let such beautiful butterflies soar under the roof of your house:
- Such a homemade lamp in the kitchen will uniquely conquer your guests with its eccentricity:
- And one more small, but very elegant candlestick, which is very simple in execution and will give your home not only light and warmth, but also an amazing smell.
Creative ideas for a home with fluorescent paint by your own hands
With the help of such a luminous paint you can create real miracles. With her, you can turn a room into a completely new world, just turning off the light. At one thought about it, the most unordinary ideas come to us in a head. After all, you can apply paint on any surface whether it's walls, ceiling, furniture or any other elements of the interior. The most creative ideas for home, which you can embody with luminous paint with your own hands, look at the photo below.
Also read: How to make an original cabinet under the sink with your own hands
Useful handmade ideas for home - can decor
It would seem, how with the help of ordinary glass and cans can decorate the house? And Dekorin knows dozens of different ways and gladly shares them with you!
From glass jars or even bottles, you can make original vases for flowers. Such decor elements bring grace to the overall atmosphere of the room. Banks can be hung or put, decorated or simply filled with flowers - in any case it will look great. Get the most interesting handmade ideas for home with your own hands in our article 29 Ways to Create Beautiful Vases from Bottles.
Tin cans from coffee and other products perfectly suited as candlesticks or lamps for the street and interior. All ingenious is simple - and it's really so, look: