If you are the owner of a small apartment - this is not a reason for despair. Even having at the disposal of 30 square meters you can make your home modern, comfortable, stylish and comfortable while maximally using the allotted space. Today Dekorin will tell you how to design a one-room apartment of 30 square meters. m, will tell you about the possible options for redevelopment and zoning, about various tricks for preserving space and will show clearly on the photo how it might look like.
Design of a one-room apartment of 30 squares - saving space with the mind
So, you decided to go to the design of a one-room apartment of 30 squares with a mind? Let's then consider the possible options for preserving space:
- pull out tables in the kitchen and pull-out beds in the bedroom, which can be hidden if necessary;
- the option with a bunk bed will become indispensable if there are children in your family;
- built-in wardrobe;
- coupe will be an excellent solution for storing things (especially if the apartment has a niche) and will save space. If its doors are equipped with a large mirror or have a glossy surface, this will help visually expand the room;
- the option with the use of wide windowsills as a workplace will perform simultaneously two useful functions:
- will save space;
- Save energy, as daylight will illuminate the surface longer;
- a great idea will be the option of organizing the workspace, when it can be hidden from prying eyes, by simply closing the door and creating the illusion of a built-in closet or by pushing the curtain;
- A large window in the floor visually enlarges the space and helps make your room more light.
Below in the photo you can visually see how it looks in the design of a one-room apartment of 30 sq.m.
Also read: Design of a small apartment in Khrushchevka: 28 photos of the best
Design of a one-room apartment of 30 sq.m. photo-variants of redevelopment and zoning of space
Re-planning is always associated with solving a number of issues and problems with the relevant services. But often it's worth it, especially if it affects the improvement of the conditions for comfortable living. The first thing you can do is to convert a one-room apartment into an apartment-studio. This will visually increase the room and give a start to the flight of fantasy, as you will have more possible options for zoning space. As a separator you can use curtains, glass, wooden, gypsum board, brick, etc. partitions of various shapes and sizes.
Also, this kind of redevelopment will help you increase the size of a small kitchenette. Note that in this case there must also be a proper organization of space:
- welcome the presence of additional shelves, not only above the work surface, but also over the sink and hood;
- boxes and cabinets should be as spacious and comfortable as possible.
Also read: Ideas for design studio studio + 25 photos
The second is a combined bathroom. We offer you to view more photos with design options for a one-room apartment of 30 sq.m.