Any land plot owner plans to build a house on the plot. This will help him projects of holiday homes with a mansard 6x6 m. Without these documents it is impossible to obtain a building permit. In addition, from the competent planning depends the strength, practicality and durability of the future building. Ready-made projects of country houses can be improved. If you equip them with a balcony and a terrace, then the functionality of the building will increase. Depending on the purpose of houses with an attic, certain approaches are used in their construction and use different materials.
The project of an unassuming home with a mansard of 6 to 6 meters.
The house has an attic and a bath.
General appearance of the house with a bath.
In this article, read:
- 1 Project documentation
- 2 Selection of building materials
- 3 Conclusion on the topic
- 4 House 6 by 6 meters with a mansard of timber. Video
- 5 Houses with a mansard 6 for 6 meters for a summer residence
Any construction begins with planning. The choice in favor of a cottage with a 6x6 mansard is optimal for several reasons. First of all, this is a significant saving of the yard area due to the location of the premises in two tiers. The second advantage of this solution is the reduction of construction costs. The two-story structure serves as a 2-storey structure. To equip two-level holiday homes with a veranda, you need to fill in only one foundation and once lay the communications. The terrace can be attached later using screw piles or concrete blocks as supports.
The basis for drafting the project is the master plan of the site. On it you need to find the best place for the future structure.
Consider these recommendations for choosing a construction site:
- Do not build a house over underground communications. Access to them in case of need of repair will be very difficult.
- It is necessary to uproot trees located 10 m from the house. Their root system can destroy the foundation.
- The structure is better placed closer to the entrance to the cottage. Before entering it is advisable to equip the lawn. Behind the house will be hidden farm buildings, flower beds, garden and garden trees.
After the construction site is determined, it is necessary to draw up detailed project documentation.
The project of a house with a high attic and a bath.
A typical house with an attic, two small rooms on the 1st floor and a spacious bedroom on the second.
Projects of houses made of timber with an attic and a veranda should include such information:
- The choice of the type of foundation must be approached with special responsibility. The quality of the foundation directly determines the life of the building and the preservation of its geometry. The choice depends on the condition of the soil, the depth of its freezing and the building materials used. For a summer residence it is possible to erect a plate, tape, columnar or pile foundation.
- Detailed scheme of each floor. They need to display door and window openings, manholes to the attic and to the basement, stairs and interior partitions.
- The roof plan. It indicates the system of rafters, roofing, waterproofing and insulation. Chimneys and ventilation ducts are applied.
- Heating system. The house with a veranda can be heated by gas, electricity, wood or ultraviolet heaters.
- Water pipes. The plan indicates the toilet, bathroom, kitchen and washbasin.
- Sewerage. As a rule, a plastic pipeline is arranged. The drains can be discharged into a closed pit or a septic tank.
- Electricity. The scheme is applied electrical shields and mounting boxes, wires, sockets and switches. It should be borne in mind that the wires can only be laid vertically and horizontally.
- All the details connected with the veranda. Indicates the type of supports, floor, fence and roof.
After the completion of the design, you should carefully check all the drawings. Make adjustments during construction is unacceptable.
The house is made of laminated timber with a terrace and a large balcony. The KB-1 project.
Holiday house 6 to 6 meters with a terrace and a broken roof.
A draft of a cuckoo house.
Selection of building materials
Technical and aesthetic characteristics of the house depend on its walls. The choice of material is determined by the periodicity of residence in the country, climate and weather conditions.
In individual construction such materials can be used:
- A massive timber. This is a time-tested material that is fairly easy to process. The beam has a very affordable price. Its standard length is 600 cm. This makes it possible to erect a house in the form of a 6x6 m cube from a massive beam. A certain drawback of massive products is their strong shrinkage, which causes the appearance of cracks and cracks.
- Profiled bar. A special system of connecting crowns in the form of a spike-groove makes it possible to completely eliminate the appearance of longitudinal slots due to the drying of the wood. This greatly increases the inter-repair life of buildings.
- Glued beams. This innovative material appeared relatively recently. It is a series of boards connected by means of glue and press. Glued products practically do not give shrinkage. They do not change their geometry under the influence of temperature and humidity changes.
- CIP panels. Projects of frame buildings assume the use of multi-layer slabs and glued beams. SIP panels are characterized by high strength and excellent thermal insulation characteristics. Of these, warm walls and reliable interior partitions are obtained. In addition, SIP panels can be used to create a floor, a ceiling and a solid foundation for roofing material.
- Brick. Used to build the first levels of multi-storey buildings. To protect brick walls from the influence of external factors, facade plaster or siding is used. Buildings made of bricks have a warranty service life of 50 to 100 years.
- Foam concrete. This material is characterized by lightness and good thermal insulation. But its low strength is a limitation on the height of the building. Foam concrete requires mandatory internal and external finishing.
A beautiful house made of round logs. On the 2nd floor of the house there is a corridor. two bedrooms and a balcony, on the ground floor the kitchen is combined with a hall. The height of the mansard wall is 1, 6 meters.
Conclusion on the topic
It is not difficult to compile project documentation for the construction of a country house. For this it is necessary to spend very little time.
To simplify the task, you can use the drawing of diagrams and sketches using a computer.
The drawings printed on the printer will be much more accurate than those made by hand.