Appearing in the 70's country style in the interior, for decoration was used mainly in rural areas, and this is not surprising, since in English translation the literal meaning of the word is village.
The basis of this interior style is natural natural materials, such as wood, stone, fabric. Despite the emergence of many other style trends, more characteristic of the spirit of modern times, rural style is very in demand in these days. Looking at the country style photo in the interior as if plunging into the warm atmosphere of the past, filled with memories of the village.
It is this feeling of absolute comfort, created by this style, that made him beloved and popular.
Over the years, the country style has penetrated many nationalities and cultures, and in each of them has acquired its own distinctive features, but the naturalness of the finishing materials invariably connects them.
Characteristic features for country style
- The walls are decorated with decorative plaster, with subsequent painting or without. Brick or stonework fits perfectly into this interior style. It is also appropriate to use paper or fabric wallpaper with a simple pattern (strip, cage, small flowers) or with a floral pattern.
- The floor covering is made predominantly from the board, but ceramic tiles stylized under the stone will successfully fit into the style of the rural house. Very often in the interiors of this style used a variety of mats, self-made tracks and rugs with simple uncomplicated drawings and ornaments.
- The ceiling, as a rule, is painted in a light color (white or cream). The only decorative element can be wooden beams, highlighted in contrast color.
- One of the main components of the interior of the room in the style of country is furniture. Good, simple and functional furniture fills the premises. The peculiarity of interior items is laconism and straight lines. In the foreground is the functionality of pieces of furniture. Country prefers wooden furniture, painted in different colors. For soft furniture, simple fabrics are preferred, with well-defined texture, practical and durable. Wicker furniture or forged items will also find their place in a country-style dwelling.
- Textiles occupy a place of honor and give the premises completeness. Fabrics of exclusively natural composition (linen and cotton) are used for sewing curtains, tablecloths, sofa cushions and napkins.
- For lighting use chandeliers, floor lamps, table lamps, sconces with textile or paper shades usually of light colors.
Considering the photo design in the country style, you can notice a lot of decorative details and interior items: candlesticks, statuettes, decorative panels on walls, ceramic plates placed on shelves, chests, baskets and much more.
In the design of the kitchen use shelves with decorative containers, sets of spices in baskets, compositions of their tin cans for tea, coffee, biscuits.
Born in the country house country style is also used in the interior of the apartment. Its universality and logical simplicity fit perfectly into the city dwelling.
Color combinations of these interiors are very diverse, but there is one rule - the invariance of natural and natural. For finishing use materials of calm not very bright colors, as in nature: terracotta, green, olive, yellow, beige and their shades. It is possible to make the interior in light pastel colors with a small number of bright and contrasting elements.
Warm, natural, home interior, decorated in the style of country, has conquered many hearts. It can be found in many countries, and in each of them the country style has its own distinctive features and preferences of a specific region.
Country style photo in the interior of the apartment
- Art deco style in the interior - 115 photo ideas for modern design
- Design of a small apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas of a modern interior
- Design of a 3-room apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate a beautiful interior
- English style in the interior - 75 photos of the best ideas for modern design design
- Baroque style in the interior - 115 photos of colorful interior design
- Design of a narrow apartment - original ideas of a modern interior (50 photos)
- Classic apartment design - 100 real photos of an ideally decorated interior
- Design of an apartment in a panel house - basic principles of interior decoration (70 photos)
- Art Nouveau in the interior - 100 photos of perfectly designed design