The choice of floor covering is very important for the integrity and perfection of the final result. In the interior, the first major focus can be on the walls and furniture, but the floor, which influences perceptions, always remains the background. The main criteria are not only color, but also material.
- Stylistics. It will fit into any style, and can conditionally "add value" to the final result.
- Psychological aspect. The choice of a dark scale is a natural solution. The base of the room is subconsciously stable, reliable.
- Saving. The effective floor can become the basis of the interior: it will allow other surfaces to be finished with neutral, more budgetary materials.
- Contrast. Fashionable black and white interiors.
- Expressiveness. Combined with a pattern on the wallpaper. Excessive motley reduces the light ceiling, neutral finish, upholstery of the main furniture.
- The decoration of the accent wall, without which the interior is seldom dispensed, can change the configuration of the room. Actual for a long narrow room.
- Fashionable gradient solutions (when using one main color with varying degrees of saturation).
Vertical dark ornament visually lifts the ceiling.
Before you enjoy the visually dark floor, you need to think about the practical side of the issue - leaving and maintaining a pristine state. Yes: dust, crumbs, pet hair, other annoying little things can spoil any interior and on the dark they are more distinct. Another point - wear resistance, because the rubs are also more noticeable. Therefore, it is important to choose the optimal material that will help solve specific problems.
- Parquet is a favorite of expensive interiors, with proven quality. Now it is used not only in classical, but also popular eco-directions, for example, dark sea oak. Like any coating made of natural wood, it requires a fairly careful attitude, but will last a long time with timely care.
- Laminate. His choice should be approached as much as possible biased, because there are representatives who are not very strong: as a rule, joints suffer.
- Bung. A fairly new species, but with its own merits. For a similar price with a quality laminate can be won in comfort, and the wonders of photo printing will create not just a dark cover, but an exclusive one.
- From the point of view of wear resistance and durability, the tile probably has no equal. But also linoleum should not be discounted. Even budgetary representatives will provide 5-8 years of trouble-free service.
- Underground floor. Quite popular solution for different rooms. It should be noted that a glossy, with a mirror effect, a uniform coating will create an interior less permanent and more illusory than planned. Undoubtedly, will give dynamics for ultramodern design. Suitable for courageous, loving innovative moments, both in technique and furnishings. It is important not to lose the comfort, not to cross the line between home interior and impersonal.
- Carpet can not be ignored for use in such a "soft" room as a bedroom. Textures and colors of modern representatives of this material are so diverse that you can create a particularly chic room. The bedroom, from the point of view of the hard exploitation of the floor covering, is at the end of the list. Without problems it will survive from 5 years in a pristine condition. This is a place of rest, relaxation: the issue with the increase in space is not so acute, as, for example, in the hall, the kitchen. You can let the pattern, combined with the rest of the design.
Shades of dark
Choosing a dark floor as the final part of the interior, many owners suffer with the choice of the appropriate shade. If the black color is quite clear, then choose between chocolate and wenge is not easy.
Here there are 100% working rules based on the perception of the color scale in general, its interaction with the main components - walls, furniture:
- give boudoir, luxurious appearance to any room - deep saturated purple, blue, anthracite-gray shades that seem black, but they are not. One or two dark walls will enhance the effect.
- For a white interior, the color of the floor is a decisive factor. Sometimes enough chocolate floor and wicker furniture to set the basic tone. The general view becomes warm, cozy, despite the walls, the ceiling of snow-white performance.
- For silvery, gently pink walls, dark gray floor is chosen as a more refined companion.
- A game of opacity and gloss. On the dark brown glossy parquet (laminate) effectively looks corrugated upholstery soft group, fluffy carpets.
Any heterogeneity in the form of light veins, inclusions in the floor covering will reduce the degree of contrast, and the lack of care will not be noticeable.
Ode to the dark floor
To get a memorable design, you do not have to come up with complex moves. The dark floor must be rhymed with any element in the interior, a noticeable accessory. Designers recommend using for this purpose are not touching the bottom of the décor.See also: Mustard color in the interior +75 photo
An excellent option for the living room: vases, large gizmos, standing, placed on open shelves, section surfaces, chests of drawers, fireplace. They can be only 2-3, but they must have a character, express a common idea, and they may not be monotonous, but simply contain a noticeable amount of color of the floor covering.
For rooms with different functionalities it is necessary to choose win-win combinations from the semi-harmonious elements, segments, accessories.
|Headboard for bed, sofa, armchairs
|Pictures, spectacular baguettes
|Panel from decorative plates
Caution: too gloomy
Cozy, than a combination of dark flooring and light walls for the living room, it's hard to think of. But do not combine with all major items of furniture. Upholstered furniture can be lemon-yellow, tender-olive.
If you do not want a duet with a calm light beige, but you want brightness, the dynamics - the accent color looks very striking in contrast to the dark surface: red, turquoise, fashionable neon. Furniture can be as colorful and non-standard as your imagination will allow.
Only by means of long combinations it is possible to create a interior that is successful from the point of view of perception completely in dark tones, when skilful aesthetics conquer gloominess. But the result, like the bohemian chic, is exactly original.
Doors, conspicuous architectural components, should not be in dissonance with the horizontal plane, but one tone is inappropriate. They are chosen to be consonant with the walls, especially for calm styles (Scandinavian).
As for the partial overlap with the ceiling performance, everything here depends on the height. Close to the black floor and ceiling along with a white side background - will expand the space, but will reduce the height.
If the purpose of the room is a cabinet, a library, perhaps a living room, then appropriate entourage techniques like a coffered ceiling (monophonic or combined). Perform in tune with the dark sex - a bold decision, immediately adding status, respectability. For country, some authentic variations are beams on a white background.
As a rule, the smallest in area, however, the bath and the corridor are very important places for a holistic perception of the house. Do not be afraid of gloom. If you make small spaces evenly dark throughout the volume, you get the effect of blurring the borders. The effect of tightness, stiffness is eliminated by a sufficient amount of illumination, by large mirrors, which is typical for these zones.Read also: Olive color and its application in the interior - advantageous combinations
For these areas, a dark warm floor is the optimal solution. It will create a lot of style variations. A fashionable loft is shown in the form of an accent brick white wall. It perfectly harmonizes with the extremely dark under your feet. The result: a street chic for the hall, a stylish urban "wet zone".
The most actual novelties of the bathroom:
- Spa - in the company with numerous wood surfaces, white fluffy towels;
- mosaic execution for uniqueness, originality, strengthening of ethnic moments;
- two monochromes (black horizontal, white vertical) plus a mirror ceiling, accessories of a yellow metal - radiant glamor, a female version of a dream bath.
Attention! It is necessary to take into account the risk of leaving prints, traces of water divorce, especially on gloss.
Kitchen и особенности стыковки
Kitchen, особенно совмещённая с другими зонами (гостиная, обеденная) — место, функционал которого оказывает влияние на выбор напольного покрытия. Без комбинирования плитки с альтернативным деревянным материалом (паркетная доска, ламинат) не обойтись.
A few aesthetic design recommendations, which can be taken for a note and for other cases:
- To pick the perfect combination in terms of perception is quite problematic - these are two different opposite materials, even in the same color they will look different.
- Operate a calm contrast, for example non-aggressive black with vanilla, light gray.
- Add to the dark in a pair of colored companion: cold green hues (mint, turquoise).
- First, choose a patterned tile with an ornament or a stone. Already to it - a wooden dark surface under the color of the veins of the stone, the elements of the pattern.
- For modern minimalism, the form is the basis of the interior. Dark floor of stone, "flowing" into the bar, table top, apron, on a snow-white background - a bold design move.
Consider connecting different floor coverings for different rooms or areas. For example, a black tile - a similar one. Or use inconspicuous narrow docking profiles.
To make the contact of the borders between the two materials successful, you will have to invest financially in the perfect leveling of the floor. Then at the joint there will be no noticeable seam, which is very convenient for cleaning.
All examples of dark-floored interiors encourage us not to be afraid of experiments. But only taking into account specific moments of use, not just an aesthetic appeal, but also a practical load, you can create an ideal design. As well as it is supposed to the best of all possible, successful decision, this variant should accompany the owner in a year, pleasing daily.