Ethnic-style living rooms are decorated with authentic elements, which give the room a naturalness and unity with nature. Such a decision will create an atmosphere of coziness and make a relaxed atmosphere. Designers advise people who first want to change the design of the room, for example, to make a kitchen in an ethnic style, first try to include only a few elements of the decor, and only then make the final decision.
Cozy living room with recognizable African motifs.
The color of scorched savannah is the color of Africa. In such a room you will always be warm.
Rhythms of mysterious Africa. Living room in the hotel Cape Town.
A vivid example of a living room in ethnic style. Guess from what continent this pretty room.
In this article, read:
- 1 Stylish furniture in ethnic style
- 2 Color range of ethnical
- 3 Elements of ethnic culture
- 4 The most significant features of the ethnic style
- 5 Fashionable ethnic styles in the design of the living room. Video
- 6 Ethnic notes in the design of the living room
Stylish furniture in ethnic style
Such an interior consists of a large number of natural elements and environmentally friendly materials, which include:
- a rock;
- ceramic and cork products.
Exotic design has inclusions from several South African cultures that create pacification and detract from the bothersome urban bustle, prompting a person to approach nature and find new sources of inspiration.
Rude Scandinavian country style. The features of furniture for this interior are thoroughness and simplicity.
Light, elegant style of the modern country house of Karelia. Salon soft furniture is in harmony with the interior of the light wood and the romanticism of the fireplace.
Mediterranean style in the interior of the living room for relaxation and communication. The designer successfully picked up the furniture without overburdening the overall mood of the room.
Recognizable lines of furniture in high-tech style for a spacious living room with notes of Italian-style colors.
Ethnic furniture will best beat the interior when it is made in warm colors, without the use of yellow-green or blue-violet acid shades. The texture prevails a bit rough, carved or with the presence of an African painting, in which man and nature are visualized.
Color scale of ethnical
The main colors that predominate in the ethnic interior are brown, terracotta, red. There are many ways to beat such shades in wallpaper, curtains or use beautiful pictures that can improve mood and have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
In the color scheme of the bright interior of the house, the monotonous sound of African drums is heard. A sign-if the room has ethnic features-it has its own music.
A successful combination of calm color design of the living room, and bright, juicy furniture, decor and numerous paintings.
The colors of the mysterious India: gold, bright red, the colors of an expensive ebon tree.
Looks wonderful ethnic ornament of bamboo or straw, the only disadvantage of which is the care in the care. The floor or ceiling is painted in sandy, woody colors or choose finishing with natural decorative elements. It is necessary to look closely at the application of rough textures in the interior, so as not to overdo it with their quantity.
Elements of ethnic culture
Ethnic style includes the folk features of several nationalities, which enrich it and make it holistic. On the basis of this, the following types of ethnolia are distinguished:
The use of decorative elements peculiar to a particular culture does not lose its relevance for several hundred years and continues to be supplemented by various features of ornaments or stylistic patterns.
Living room in the heart of Africa Angola in a modern style.
Recognized Africa in colors, ornament and children's drawings of warlike Zulus.
The character of the living room of a wealthy Indian family is a combination of Indian colors, luxury and many many decorative gizmos.
A modern living room in the business metropolis of India Delhi is a successful young man.
Laconism, simplicity, characteristic colors and decor of the Japanese style in the interior of the living room.
Classics of Japan's color style are red, black and white.
Cozy Moroccan style-recognizable ornament and colors.
Modern house in Moroccan style.
Popularity is typed animal skins, located on the floor instead of carpets, they play not only the role of decoration, but also are able to warm your feet in the winter evenings.
The most significant features of ethnic style
Ethnic cuisine should have a small amount of decorative elements, it is appropriate to be simplicity in shapes and silhouettes that will not be conspicuous, a variety of colors, the presence of a large number of earthenware. Vases and figurines look better in the living room, inviting guests to plunge into the world of magic, jungles and savages. At the request of customers, the designer puts in the head of the interior the preferences of a certain culture:
- The African style is dominated by simplicity and primitiveness, the color range varies from chocolate to sand tints. Ethnic furniture is chosen leather, dark shades, or woven from rattan, for convenience make capes of skins or woolen blankets. Ethnic fabrics are gaining popularity in the decoration of pillows. Living rooms and walls are decorated with stone or bamboo, the use of rough plaster is allowed, which will give a special flavor. It is interesting to look like a rock painting and placing carvings and vases on the shelves.
- In Indian color, gold and luxurious decorations with paintings encrusted with mother of pearl, glass and bronze prevail. The variety of colors prevails: turquoise, dark pink, orange with various shades. This culture is famous for the presence of luxurious upholstered furniture and a large number of decorative pillows, where ethnic patterns predominate. The walls are covered with wallpaper with floral ornament, and the figurines are used in the form of elephants.
- The Japanese style is known for its straight lines and the presence of strict angles. Adherents of this direction for visual expansion of space are recommended to use a minimum amount of furniture of small height, which is appreciated by connoisseurs of oriental culture. A soft color scheme consists of delicate cream, white and beige shades. For decoration, large wall fans with ethnic patterns are used, as well as sliding screens.
- In the Egyptian style, the main element is the symbolism, which is depicted in paintings, wrappers. Ethnic colors are dominated by yellow-black hues, which complement the emerald and blue. The signs of this style are only gaining popularity, so they are not often found in design projects. Decorative figurines are often found in the form of a cat, an elephant or a sphinx and complement the furniture in an ethnic style.
- Fans of the Moroccan style do not remain indifferent when they see in the store ethnic drawings, works of art from stucco and things adorned with carvings. The abundance of a mosaic of various colors is the most commonly used decor for giving the room a touch of Moroccan spirit. Do not remain without attention and such signs of style as African ornaments. They are often present in this style not only on ornaments, but also on textiles, which should be many. Carpets and the presence of canopies symbolize eastern luxury and prosperity in the family, which complements the furniture of ethnic design.
Fans of ethnic style decorate with a similar design not only apartments or houses, but also prefer to see it in restaurants, cafes or hotel rooms.