There is a huge number of types of European style, with a special role is given to Italian, which includes the best elements and basic traditions of Italy, as well as the uniqueness of the ethnic style.
Table of contents of the article:
- Italian style in the interior: a connecting thread of epochs
- Italian style in the interior: the main features
- Ideas of Italian style in the interior
- Photo of the Italian style in the interior of the apartment
Italian style in the interior: a connecting thread of epochs
Any modern design includes the basic elements and unusual details of the previous time. So, for example, the peculiarity of the Italian style is the Tuscan design associated with the capital of Florence - Tuscany, as well as with the period when the inhabitants of the province equip the empty houses to their liking.
A distinctive feature of this housing was the presence of low ceilings, but it did not stop to make it quite spacious. Shutters and doors were distinguished by a special fortress due to the material of manufacture, mainly for the purpose of protecting their shelter from other settlers, while the windows had to be small and located closer to the top of the building.
Thus, the architecture was formed, which is a cross between a fairly fortified monastery and a typical Mediterranean house, which has several distinctive features, which include the arched building, columns and a courtyard from the inside. It was these details that gave the style a certain simplicity and convenience.
Initially, this style had shades of laconism and severity, but over time it changed significantly, it was decorated and noticeably softened, as it produced much more wooden furniture, which is directly related to the skill of the Italians.
The interior decoration was done with the help of ceramic tiles, which has become much more colorful since the times.
Despite significant changes, the modern Italian style in the interior was able to preserve its main features, which include simplicity and brevity, the manifestation of ancient images, the widespread architectural arched form, and the variety of details that help improve the look of the common space.
Italian style in the interior: the main features
Considering the color scheme of the Italian style in the interior of the apartment, it should be noted that warm colors associated with natural elements, for example, earth, sky, sun and greens were most preferable. The main of them - a variety of shades of brown, diluted with beige tones.
For the lining of upholstered furniture, fabrics with clay, peat and earth shades were used. Pottery had the most common color - reddish-brown, but modern options include the tone, tone, reminiscent of the shades of old copper.
Another feature of the interior is the breadth of scope, belonging to large houses designed for numerous families and having several generations, so many details and accessories belong to the kitchen. It has a huge amount of storage space, performing a decorative function, since all items are stored in open spaces. This is due, first of all, to the fact that cooking is of a permanent nature, and, therefore, the necessary utensils should always be in sight.
Italians in a special way refer to the picturesque and sculptural elements. Mostly these are different photographs and posters, but it is possible that the interior is decorated with real paintings, while it is framed, preferably in wood and in retro style. It is not chosen by chance. This is due to the special relationship to the ancestors.
Another important detail is a certain disorganization, since the ideal order is not inherent in the temperament of the Italians.
Ideas of Italian style in the interior
In most cases, the classic Italian style in the interior is used in several areas:
1. Kitchen. Particular attention is paid to the strength of furniture, made primarily of natural wood. Another common material is ceramic tile, designed to cover the floor and working wall, as well as for the manufacture of columns and as a decoration of the work surface. In the center of the kitchen is a table or a kind of this element of furniture - a folding table top with a small number of chairs with fairly high backs. The whole of this dining area is lit by a pendant lamp on the chain, which can be seen on this interior photo in Italian style.
2. Living room. The main requirement is the spaciousness of the premises, so that space is enough for family members and guests. In this case, as a necessary furniture is perfect for a suite with armchairs and semi-armchairs. In some modern, you can notice a fireplace, which has a frame of stone or brick. Italians use only natural fabrics to create various ornaments, for example, such as antique sculpture or antique watches, which are placed on the floor.
The originality and peculiarity of the interior design in the Italian style remains an actual theme due to the variety of images, the combination with the details of other styles and the huge demand in numerous countries all over the world.
- Art deco style in the interior - 115 photo ideas for modern design
- Design of a small apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas of a modern interior
- Design of a 3-room apartment - 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate a beautiful interior
Photo of the Italian style in the interior of the apartment
- English style in the interior - 75 photos of the best ideas for modern design design
- Baroque style in the interior - 115 photos of colorful interior design
- Design of a narrow apartment - original ideas of a modern interior (50 photos)
- Classic apartment design - 100 real photos of an ideally decorated interior
- Design of an apartment in a panel house - basic principles of interior decoration (70 photos)
- Art Nouveau in the interior - 100 photos of perfectly designed design