Everyone who starts building is interested in the question of how many bricks are in the cube. These calculations need to be done to determine the total number of bricks.
Bricks are often used in construction, because, despite their small size, they have super strength. In addition, they are light and easy to use.
There are several types of bricks that must be taken into account when calculating the volume. There are red and white bricks.
Red is made from clay with firing, and white with lime and quarry sand.
In addition, the brick is full and hollow. The latter version of the brick is characterized by low thermal conductivity and less pressure on the foundation.
In order to calculate the number of bricks, in Russia since 1917 a special normal format of bricks.
- Single (1 normal format) 25х12х6.5 centimeters;
- One-and-a-half (1.4 normal format) 25х12х8.8 centimeters;
- Double (2,1 normal format) 25х12х14 centimeters;
- Euro (Single) 25x8.5x6.5
- Euro (One-and-a-half) 25х8х8.8
Since the school, everyone knows the geometric and physical formulas for calculating the volume of a figure. To do this, multiply all edges with each other. So, how many cubes are in the brick.
1) Multiply the edges of a single brick 25 cm by 12 cm and by 6.5 cm, we get 1950 centimeters cubic or 0.00195 cubic meters.
2) To obtain the results of the volume of a brick, we also multiply 25 cm by 12 cm and by 8.8 and get 2640 cubic centimeters or 0.00264 cubic meters.
3) For a double brick, we also multiply 25 cm by 12 cm and by 6.5 cm and get 4,500 cubic centimeters or 0.0045 cubic meters.
4) For euro brick (single) We multiply 25 cm by 8.5 cm and by 6.5 cm and get 1381.25 cubic centimeters or 0.00138125 cubic meters.
5) For brick euro (one-and-a-half) also multiply 25 cm by 8 cm and by 8.8 cm and get 1760 cubic centimeters or 0.00176 cubic meters.
Thanks to these calculations, we determined the volume of each type of brick.
The number of bricks is determined by dividing 1 cubic meter by the volume of each type of brick. Therefore, it is advisable to make the following calculations to determine how much brick is in the cube:
1. For single brick 1 / 0.00195 we get 513 bricks
2. For a double brick 1 / 0.0045, we get 223 bricks
- The design of the hall in the apartment is a photo of interesting hall interior options
- Curtains in the hall - 160 photos of novelties
- Design of a one-room apartment 35 square meters. m. - 110 photos of an impeccable interior
3. For the Brick 1 / 0.00264 we get 379 bricks.
4. For the euro (single) 1/00138125 we get 724 bricks.
5. For the euro (one-and-a-half) 1 / 0.00176 we get 569 bricks.
Of course, in the calculations we obtained decimals. They are rounded off when counting materials not according to the usual mathematical rounding rule, but plus 1 unit.
But the result of these calculations is pure. Here, the layer of seams between the material was not taken into account. Therefore, the calculation we made to determine how much brick in the cube of the masonry is not exactly accurate. For each individual type of brick provides its own standard.
- Design of Khrushchev - 115 photos of unusual interior ideas
- Mirror panel on the wall - 55 photos of ideas in the interior
- Kitchen interior - 100 photos of modern design
Also, in the estimate, I must prescribe the method of laying, by which it is possible to determine the exact amount of material required.
So, for masonry in polkirpicha a seam in 120 mm is necessary,
For a single laying of 250 mm, for laying in a half bricks of 510 mm and for laying in half a brick, a masonry width of 640 mm is required.
Thus, before the beginning of any construction, it is necessary to calculate the quantity of the required material with the utmost accuracy. If the material was purchased with a surplus, then for construction it is not as scary as the deficit. But here the question rests on saving money, because the remaining material, as a rule, is thrown out.
Otherwise, an error with a shortage of material can trigger the appearance of some problems, such as a lack of material in the market.
- Design of ceilings from plasterboard - 140 photos of ideas of perfect design
- Paintings in the interior - 75 photos of beautiful design ideas
- Beautiful wallpaper for the walls - 170 photos of original ideas in the interior