One of the common inconveniences of standard apartments is close bathrooms. We can assume that a small area will not allow turning a toilet into a cozy and beautiful room. However, designers are sure that this is not so.
Proper design and some ergonomic solutions will help to achieve a visual increase in space, and most importantly ease of use. So the guests will not notice that the bathroom is not really too big. Modern plumbing models help to increase the functionality of a small bathroom to the maximum. Correctly selected colors and built-in lighting will complement the image. Examples can be found in the photo of modern toilet design.
Table of contents of the article:
- First step
- How to visually increase the space
- The secret in lighting
- Suspended plumbing as a rational solution
- The truth and lies about hanging plumbing
- Photo of cleverly designed toilet design
The design of a small toilet should start with taking measurements and determining the number of items that will be placed indoors. After all, it is not only the toilet and washbasin itself, but small lockers, a holder for paper, etc. It is worthwhile to think everything over beforehand - after all, if you forget something at the planning stage, then it will be difficult to fix the mistake. It is necessary to take into account all the possibilities, this is the key to a successful transformation of space.
How to visually increase the space
In thinking over the design of a small toilet it is important to give special attention to ways to visually increase space. Proven methods - a combination of colors and ornaments in the finish:
- Horizontal and vertical parallel strips will help to expand the space or visually increase the height of the room;
- diagonal will help to achieve both goals: both to expand the space, and visually increase the height of the ceiling;
- the combination of white and red in horizontal bands will help to achieve an additional effect of "airiness";
- Bright tone at the bottom and inserting the same color at the top on different levels will allow to expand the space.
As a material for the floor, you can use different types of tiles or laminate as a base. For walls, choose a decorative stone or wood. It is worth trying a combination of these materials, it is fashionable for modern toilet design.
The secret in lighting
Proper lighting can also visually increase space and create coziness. One option is to install halogen lamps on the ceiling, for example, in staggered order. This will create a tier of lighting and expand the volume of the room.
By the way, not only with the help of light can make the toilet cozier. Shelves with indoor plants or nice little things also contribute to this. To make sure of this, it is worth looking at the photo of the toilet design with such details.
Suspended plumbing as a rational solution
Ergonomy and functionality for the design of the toilet 4 sq. M. Gives the use of suspended sanitary ware. Often this helps to save a lot of space. This toilet bowl looks compact and tidy, in addition it makes it easier to clean, since there is no support on the floor. All the related plumbing: pipes, frame, etc. is retracted into a waterproof box or "hides" behind the panels.
The truth and lies about hanging plumbing
The main myth about hanging plumbing is high cost. It's not like that at all. You can buy a toilet from 2,500 rubles. The design together with the tank will cost in the amount of 6,000 rubles. This is not much more expensive than the usual plumbing.
It is believed that the suspended plumbing is short-lived. However, with proper care, the tank will not break for many years. There is an opinion that the frame is very fragile and the toilet can not withstand a lot of weight. This is not true - it is checked that such plumbing is designed for a 400-kilogram load, which is quite a lot.
There is an opinion that the suspended plumbing is difficult to install. For specialists to put it is not harder than the usual floor systems. In addition, on the installed frame it is possible to change the toilet models without significant intervention. Red bathroom - photos of the best ideas for decorating a bright interior in the bathroom
The ergonomics and comfort of the toilet can be increased by installing a small sink on the wall next to the toilet.
Photo of cleverly designed toilet design
- Small bathroom 3 m²: 70 photos, ideas for lay-out and design
- Interior of a small bathroom - 115 photos of an ideally designed design
- Tile for the bathroom - photos of the best bathroom decoration ideas (115 ideas)
- Mosaic for a bathroom - 100 photos of ideas how to decorate a bathroom with mosaic
- Laying tiles in the bathroom - full step-by-step instruction with descriptions and photo examples
- Bath room Khrushchev - how to decorate a beautiful interior? 80 photos of ideas
- Suspended ceilings in the bathroom - 130 photo ideas of beautiful ceilings in the bathroom
- Stretch ceiling in the bathroom - expert advice, a review of species, photo examples.
- Bathroom furniture - 110 photo ideas of beautiful furniture in the bathroom interior