If you are a relaxed and creative person without prejudice, then the style of Boho will be the ideal choice for you. It's a style of self-expression. He dismisses any principles, rules and canons established by fashion. All that this bohemian style requires is to throw off the shackles, to find the hidden creative nature and express its individuality in the interior.
Raskoshelivatsya not necessarily. As furniture and decor, old things from a flea market or a flea market are perfect. Pay attention to products with ethnic coloring and bright colors in the spirit of hippies, which reflect the personality, freedom and sense of romance. More about what a Boho style is and how it looks in the interior of different rooms - read on and look at 30 photos!
Boho style has such features:
1. A combination of different materials and colors. Bohemian style does not lend itself to any clear rules or criteria. The main thing when decorating an interior is to create a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. Therefore, mix boldly!
2. Naturalness. The best choice for a room in Bohu style will be natural colors and natural finishing materials (indoor plants, wood, stone, cotton, sheepskin
3. "Variation". There is nothing worse than being like everyone else. Many styles do not accept a combination of things from different eras, but only not a boho. Combine modern with antique, European with oriental and season it all with colorful retro!
4. A large number of textiles and trinkets. Fabrics should be everywhere: bedspreads, pillows, carpets and curtains - the more the better. Supplement them with desktop trinkets, wall decor and magnificently decorated fixtures. Let the room have something to look at!
5. Handmade products. Boho style is the favorite of creative people. Do you have a hobby? Do you knit, sew, stretch or make other hand-made articles? Your works will be the main attraction of your bohemian dwelling.
Boho chic in the interior of the bedroom (10 photos)
Someone might think that the bright style of the boho in the interior of the bedroom is unacceptable. However, it is not! Its secret lies in the use of a large number of parts, which together create an enveloping and cozy atmosphere. Falling asleep in such a bedroom, you will see wonderful dreams that will help to awaken in you a creative beginning! And the awakening among these extraordinary colors and accessories will fill you with the positive and energy of life from the very morning.
You can diversify the bohemian interior of the bedroom in the style of Boho all that your soul desires: canopy, paintings, pillows, huge chandeliers, statuettes, puffs, curtains
Also read: 30 Ideas for Designing a Bedroom in Provence Style
Bohemian style in the interior of the living room
Living room in the style of a boho can become a kind of refuge for gatherings of cheerful and creative natures. Given your hobbies and interests, you can decorate it with handmade decor objects. And for everyone to feel comfortable, we advise you to use soft sofas and armchairs, a lot of pillows and pouffes, as well as coffee and coffee tables. The best addition to the bohemian atmosphere in the living room will be paintings, collections of vintage decor and houseplants.
Also read: 7 most fashionable styles for interior design 2016
Kitchen in Boho style: inspiration and appetite
Kitchen is a place in which one can not do without inspiration. Bohemian style will become your muse for creating dishes called "Fingers lick." Bright wallpaper or tiles on the walls, decorative plates, colorful cooking utensils and accessories will inspire you in the cooking process. And beautiful panels, candlesticks and vases with flowers will create an ideal atmosphere for the absorption of your culinary masterpieces.
Also read: Kitchen in the style of country - secrets of rural comfort