Magnificent flowers are made by many craftsmen from various non-standard materials. This can be fabric, paper or leather. But increasingly they turn their attention to a plastic material such as polymer clay.
From it you can create no less beautiful products. Ceramic floristry is in great demand, as the bouquets of flowers of such material look unusual and unique. Such crafts will be an ornament of any interior. For ideas and inspiration, you can see the photo of flowers from polymer clay.
Masters note that each flower is individual, since it is impossible to create from this material completely similar to each other. When making women's accessories, firing clay is often used, and solidifying clay is ideal for making petals of the desired shape.
To create flowers from polymer clay with their own hands, many masters prefer not natural, but polymer clay, for its plasticity and comfort in the process of work. From it they make jewelry, caskets.
The services of craftsmen engaged in the creation of bouquets of ceramics, some decide to take advantage of the wedding ceremonies. The bouquet of the bride from the clay flowers collected in the shape of the ball will make a terrific impression. Such compositions are ideally preserved for a long time.
Molding is a great way to spend time with children, as polymer clay will not leave any child indifferent. Therefore, anyone can learn how to create products and flowers from polymer clay. The main thing to see is a master class of flowers from polymer clay instruction for beginners.
Before starting the lessons, the following tools should be prepared:
- acrylic rolling pin;
- stamps and sheets;
- it gets.
It is important to remember that the polymer clay hardens in air after 10 minutes, so during molding it must be wrapped in food film. The product of this material completely dries up in a day.
1. Hands and surface should be clean, as the material absorbs any particles.
2. To prevent the adhesion of dust particles to the clay, it can be sprinkled with talc.
3. You should take as much material as you need for a particular part, since it is not stored for a long time.
4. Clay can be "reanimated" if it is slightly dried. It is enough to mix it with a small amount of cream.
5. Crafts from self-hardening species are easily broken, therefore they require careful handling.
6. After opening, the package should be tightly closed, and if you put a wet napkin, the clay will not dry out for a long time.
If there is a desire to make flowers from such material, then do not immediately run to the store. You can make this material at home yourself. For this, only the presence of such ingredients is necessary: baby oil, flour, PVA glue and corn starch. You need to mix all the ingredients to get clay, and add a few drops of oil at the end. To get the clay desired shade, you should apply acrylic paint and shake in your hand.
In order for all products to look perfect, it's worth seeing how to make flowers from a polymer clay master class.
Photos of beautiful colors from polymer clay
- Decor of the rope - photos of fashionable novelties in the interior
- Decoupage of plates - an interesting master class with step-by-step instruction and photo examples
- Rug in the bathroom with your hands - detailed instructions for beginners (55 photos of ideas)
- Necklace with your hands - the best master class with photo examples
- Decoupage by yourself - step by step instruction with photo and description
- Rugs with their own hands - photos of the best variants of beautiful rugs in the interior
- Stands under the hot - how to make their own hands? Step-by-step instruction with photo
- The dream catcher - a master class with step-by-step instructions
- Salted dough pieces - how to make your own hands? Instruction with photo ideas.