The high-tech style originated at the end of the last century and, with the development of technology for the construction of frame houses from sip panels, began to enjoy special popularity in our time. On the style of hi-tech in the interior you can read in our article The best ideas and photo design of rooms in the style of high-tech. Next we will consider what distinguishes the houses in the style of hi-tech outside, what they are, and will be inspired by 25 photos of the facades from the future!
Features of the facade of the house in high-tech style
Hi tech means "high technology" and is an ideal choice for modern people who are important for comfort, functionality and simplicity along with the original design.
For the construction of a house in high-tech style, advanced technologies and materials are used: concrete and sip panels, solar panels, smart house systems, etc. At the same time, the facade design can surprise with its complex geometric shapes, non-standard proportions, large windows and industrial aesthetics (bare pipes, walls of different materials, metal).
Among other features inherent in one-story and two-story private houses in high-tech style:
- Spacious rooms with a minimum number of partitions;
- Combination of materials with different textures and colors (wood and metal, wood and concrete, glass and plastic);
- Expressive lines, overhanging roofs and balconies, cubism;
- Simple minimalist decor of the facade - siding, paneling, panels, wooden grilles, railings with rails;
- Presence of several glass facades;
- Clearly allocated terraces next to the house, flower beds and lawn with unusual geometric shapes;
- Flat roofs, located both under the direct and at an acute angle to the walls. Straight flat roofs are often equipped under the recreation area with a swimming pool or a fireplace.
How does all this look in reality? Look at the exteriors of the house in high-tech style on the following photos!
Also read: A carport in the design of the facade of a private house
Houses in the style of high-tech from sip panels (photo)
Frame houses from sip panels are loved for their relatively low cost, simplicity and speed of installation, as well as good thermal insulation properties. The design of each house is created individually, which means that it can have any shape, size and proportions depending on the site and the needs of the customer. This feature, combined with eco-friendliness and the ability to trim the facade with any material of your choice, allow you to collect very stylish private houses in high-tech style from sip panels. Be sure to take a look at the following photos!
Modern houses made of timber in high-tech style
Wooden houses can also have a high-tech façade design. Moreover, the bar will help to soften the cold and strict appearance of the house, and also allow it to harmoniously fit into the environment. At the end of this article - 6 more beautiful photos of private houses!