Choosing a decor for the bedside area, you can make the interior design in the bedroom with your own hands. Before planning it is necessary to decide whether this zone is decorative or will be able to perform additional functions. Will need shelves or bedside tables.
- Features of the design of the wall in the bedside area
- Ways of decorating the wall
- Original design ideas depending on the style
Features of the design of the wall in the bedside area
When decorating the bedroom, the role of the accent wall is assigned to the areas near the bed. There are some recommendations that you need to follow when performing the decor of this area:
- The wall is highlighted with a special shade or pattern. In some cases, a panel or elements are used with the help of moldings. The emphasis will be full-wall vintage card.
- In a small room, do not use bright drawings on wall surfaces. But at the same time, the monophonic finish is diluted with one wall with a dynamic ornament.
- The color scale of the accent wall is chosen for the color of curtains or bed textiles.
- The contrast between the multi-colored surface and light, monochromatic patterns is used.
- The accent wall connects the light walls of the bedroom and the dark pieces of furniture.
In the bedroom, you can not install a central chandelier. Used ceiling lamps or bedside lamps.
The bedside tables are replaced with open shelves. In the accent zone, mirror panels are used.
Paintings written in oil are used as decor.
When choosing wallpaper for the accent zone, it is necessary to observe the following rules:
- When using wallpaper with pronounced geometric shapes, it is worth choosing neutral shades for curtains;
- stretch the room in height wide strips on the wallpaper, and the romanticism will add a floral ornament on the accent wall;
- in the bedroom pastel colors are used;
- neutral shades visually increase the area of the room;
- Dark curtains are used for curtains.
In the accent zone there are book shelves with their own hands, on which decorative elements are placed.
Ways of decorating the wall
Before you create an interior in the bedroom, you should decide on the design of the headboard.
There are a variety of ways to design the bedside area:
- When decorating a room, moldings, pilasters and other decorative elements are used.
- The bedroom decor is decorated with paintings. Also used for registration are photographs within the framework.
- The use of photo wallpapers helps to visually increase the space and create a perspective. With this material, a fake terrace or window is placed on the wall.
- Used niches. They can be arched, rectangular or have smooth lines. In the niches are placed pictures or shelves.
- Decoration of the wall is done using panels that are inserted into the frames. For this, decorative natural materials are used: wood, shells or cones.
- This method is used as a transition of the wall to the ceiling. It uses decorative plaster, plasterboard or wood.
- Wall painting is an expensive, but beautiful way to decorate the wall at the head of the bed. The cost of 1 square meter varies from 1 thousand rubles.
- Fabric draperies are applied. Pasting the fabric on the wall is an average of 2 thousand rubles.
- The accent wall can be decorated with stone or brick. Wallpaper is applied with imitation of brickwork.
For cheap options is the decoration of wallpaper or paint. To paint 1 square. meter costs from 160 rubles, and the average price of wallpapering 150-300 rubles.
A wall with a floral or floral ornament will give comfort and warmth. You do not need to use additional decor elements.
Original design ideas depending on the style
The wall at the head of the bed is designed taking into account the style of the interior in the room. There are various ideas for decorating the sleeping area.
For the bedroom, the following styles are selected:
- The bedroom in the classical style is characterized by light colors and spaciousness. The wall is made in pastel colors, and the bed is chosen with a massive and durable headboard. Furniture is chosen white with a decor of gilding. Bright colors are used in textiles. It can be green, blue or gold.
- The room in high-tech style is made in white, black and gray colors. The wall is decorated with mirror elements or has a glossy surface.
- The bedroom in the style of minimalism is characterized by the simplicity of lines and forms. White and black shades are used, which are supplemented by a bright accent.
- The bedroom in Provence style is decorated with natural fabrics, carved elements and carvings on the bed. Sand, bluish and beige colors are used.
- The rustic interior uses patchwork-style textiles, natural materials and wallpaper with floral ornaments.
- Ethno - style is characterized by the use of natural materials, screens and colorful things.
- In the room decorated in eco - style, there are natural elements, natural materials and simple fabrics.
- Used vintage furniture with memorable photos. At the same time, forged elements and furniture made under the antiquity are used.
- In the bedroom in the style of the shebbi - chic textiles with fine ornaments are used. Pastel shades and furniture varnished are used.
A variety of options will create an original design. The decoration of the wall at the head of the bed will add a touch of freshness and comfort to the interior of the bedroom.Photogallery Total | 8 pictures