Gypsum cardboard is one of the most popular finishing materials in today's market. It is very easy to work with, including cutting and bending. At the same time it is quite strong and can act even in the form of partitions and walls in the interior. But it is even more interesting to use it to create decorative structures, such as multi-level ceilings or niches in the walls. A niche under a TV set of plasterboard can become the main "highlight" of your living room. At the same time, its implementation will give you such additional advantages as:
- Simplicity and relative cheapness in implementation;
- The ability to hide all the wires in the wall.
Today you will see how stylish and creative it can look for a niche for a TV set of plasterboard in the design of the living room and familiar with the features of its manufacture.
Also read: Curtains for the living room - new items in design and photo 2016
Niche under the TV of plasterboard: how to do
Gypsum cardboard niches can be arranged on walls from almost any material: concrete, brick, wood
- Mount the frame;
- To cover the internal walls of the niches;
- Install the backlight if necessary;
- Suspend the TV and conduct communications (TV-wires, antenna, etc.);
- To trim the whole frame of the niche with plasterboard;
- Carry out finishing works.
Typically, for gipsokartonnoy niche under the TV is selected metal or wooden frame. Here's how it can look on the photo:
Not very attractive, right? But gypsum board, lighting and various decorative coatings will easily turn this unsightly design into a candy. Let's see what an interesting niche for a TV set of plasterboard can be in the interior of the hall!
How can I make a niche for a TV in the hall
Let's consider the main features that the niche design in the living room offers, besides hiding the wires:
- A vertical niche under the TV will create the illusion of a high ceiling and leave room for high lockers on the sides;
- The horizontal niche of plasterboard, on the contrary, will visually extend the wall and in combination with low furniture will expand your living room;
- A full-scale gypsum board construction with several niches on the wall is useful not only for TV, but also for storing various souvenirs, figurines, houseplants and other decor;
- A gypsum boardboard niche with backlighting is an interesting way to add a romantic and mysterious atmosphere to the interior of the living room, and it is also advantageous to emphasize the decor on the niche shelves.
Also read: Beautiful and creative niches in the interior - 45 photos
As for the finishing materials for niches, here the restriction can only be your sense of style and budget. Typically, the very construction of the niche is finished with plaster, paint or wallpaper for the walls, while the inner cavity can be decorated with stone, glass, wood or a contrasting hue of paint or wallpaper. The selection of the interior walls of a niche with color or texture visually deepens the surface and gives the room a more bold and bold look. In this case, experts recommend choosing for this purpose not too dark shades, otherwise the niche will look more like a hole in the wall than a stylish interior solution.
We will not torment you any more: enjoy photos of beautiful niches under the TV in the living room! And do not forget to keep the best ideas for yourself.
Beautiful niche from plasterboard under the TV in the interior - 20 photos:
Also read: How to arrange furniture in the hall - ideas and layout plans Also read: Stylish bookcases and shelves - 30 photos in the interior