Nowhere and never did we sleep so sweetly and comfortably, so comfortably and safely, as in the childhood of the mother in her arms. It's impossible to turn back the clock, but you can give yourself those unforgettable sensations of a full-fledged, infantile sleep on an orthopedic mattress.
- What is the use of an orthopedic mattress?
- Who is shown a dream on an orthopedic mattress?
- The use of an orthopedic mattress
- Selection of the right mattress
What is the use of an orthopedic mattress?
According to statistics, about a third of his life each person spends in a dream. That is why it is very important that this long segment be held comfortably, on a quality mattress that helps to restore strength and maintain a healthy body. All this can provide an orthopedic mattress.
Is it enough time and attention that each of us devotes to organizing our sleep? On the eight-hour schedule, the need for airing the room and soothing procedures, helping to relax and quietly go to bed - written a lot. But not the last role in this process is taken and properly mattress mattress. Orthopedic mattress is the most favorable option for a healthy and sound sleep. Is he:
- takes the anatomical shape of the body and evenly unloads the spine;
- provides a quality rest of the body at night;
- relieves tension in the back;
- is an excellent and unobtrusive prevention of scoliosis, osteochondrosis and other diseases of the spine;
- does not cause allergies;
- Contains a special impregnation, ensuring its hygiene and protection against fungal and bacterial infections;
- stimulates normal blood circulation in the tissues.
Who is shown a dream on an orthopedic mattress?
Any disease is easier to prevent than cure. Therefore, if there is such an opportunity, everyone should sleep on an orthopedic mattress. Especially it is necessary for people who have the following factors:
- sedentary and inactive work;
- heavy physical work, associated with the tension of the muscles of the back and spine;
- rehabilitation period after receiving injuries of the back, spine or operations in this zone;
- weak back muscles;
Also, a special mattress is needed for children, whose skeleton is only being formed and growing. For them, there are special children's mattresses, non-spring or with a block of springs. The first of them will be suitable for children of young, toddler. The second - from four years and older, when the child becomes restless and moving. The flexible springs of the block orthopedic mattress will repeat the movements of the child's body, and adjust to it.
The use of an orthopedic mattress
There is no decent alternative to orthopedic mattresses. They not only allow you to calmly and serenely rest during sleep, but also solve a lot of problems, the appearance of which is provoked by the wrong position of the body in a dream:
- feeling tired after sleep;
- the decline of energy and energy in the morning;
- painful sensations in the joints and spine;
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- muscular fatigue.
Thanks to the orthopedic mattress, which can be perfectly matched to the shape and size of the bed, you can forget about such problems as:
- bad feeling;
- pain in the lower back or neck-collar area.
And in exchange for, spent on buying a mattress, money can get a cozy, like a lullaby, bed, prevention of unpleasant symptoms of fatigue and tension in the muscles, healthy infant sleep.
Selection of the right mattress
There are different versions of mattresses - spring and non-spring, combined, using different materials and varying degrees of rigidity. But for a dream on such a mattress to bring the maximum benefit, you need to choose the right "your". You can buy on matras.ru.
So, young people are advised to sleep on medium-hard and hard springless mattresses. With age, the degree of stiffness of the mattress should decrease.
Soft mattresses will be relevant for the elderly.
Sportsmen are shown exceptionally hard mattresses.
And for people with disorders and diseases of the back and spine, you need to choose a mattress depending on the problem:
- spinalnikam lower part of the spine - soft;
- osteochondrosis - severe;
- kifochnikam - medium hardness.
Each type of mattress is good in its own way, but it also has some disadvantages if it is not used for its intended purpose. Producers of orthopedic mattresses on the market - a lot. But you need to choose a trusted one that has the appropriate certificates and quality marks.
Of course, a good mattress with therapeutic and preventive properties will bypass not cheap. But bargaining in this situation does not make sense. Because its purchase is not just another waste of money, but a reasonable investment in your own health and well-being of your loved ones who will fall asleep with convenience and comfort. And what can be more expensive than this?Photogallery Total | 3 photos