Having looked at this nice interior, like this beautiful apartment in Stockholm, you can take note of 6 ideas for designing an ordinary little small family.
Perhaps you've been searching for a long time, elementary and easily accessible options to decorate your home in Swedish manner. This article looks at a number of details that will undoubtedly help you understand what makes a big impact on the overall Scandinavian motif of the apartment.
1. The miniature legs of the furniture not only look refined and visually steal less space, but also create a retro style in a room filled with unusual lamps and sconces.
2. If there are those items that do not change at all, for example, a fireplace, then wrap them for yourself. Make a design in the style of medieval possessions, which will add stylishness and "increase the price" in the eyes of visitors.
3. Do not seek to turn a small bedroom into a French luxurious boudoir with an abundance of expensive paintings, gloomy colors and massive carpets. It is more correct to choose a much more practical variant of Scandinavian style, adding favorite things to taste.
4. To ensure that the interior is not depersonalized, enter your hobby into the image of the room, for example, place certain canvases and put your own collection in a prominent place.
5. In the kitchen, you need to use every millimeter, with the dining area placed in the brightest place. Since you can use the table lamp at your desk, but it's great to meet natural sunrises and sunsets with a cup of your favorite aromatic coffee.
6. Do not miss out and in this corner create an exclusively decorative corner - with flowers in pots, the most attractive service, books or simply expensive items.