Stylish modular paintings - a new word in design. Despite their popularity and popularity, few decided to decorate their house with such an accessory. At first glance, it might seem that a catchy modular picture is difficult to fit into the interior, but it's not.
Modular paintings - an innovation in the organization of modern interiors. An interesting solution for the interior in any style.
Modular paintings carefully selected for an individual interior. The green field, as it were, continues the sofa, matched to the tone.
The bedroom in the oriental style is decorated with modular paintings that weigh on the head of the bed.
In this article, read:
- 1 What is a modular picture
- 2 Rules and secrets of selection
- 3 Selection of subjects and colors
- 4 How to hang modular pictures. Video
- 5 Modular paintings in the interior of urban apartments and houses
What is a modular picture
A modular picture is a decorative composition, which is an image divided into several parts. The number of elements and size of the panel can be absolutely anything, it all depends on the taste of the owners of the house, the style of the interior and other nuances. Correctly selected modular paintings in the interior look stylish and modern.
The image, often printed on high-quality canvas, is cut with filigree precision and stretched on a wooden frame. It is after these manipulations that the canvas becomes a modular picture, so popular today.
The bedroom of the young bachelor is decorated with a modular painting, on which a motorcyclist is depicted.
Modular picture without frames - an interesting solution for a bedroom in the modern style. The saturated blue-green shades of the picture make the atmosphere more vivid and stylish.
The spread of prices for such a décor will impress even those who have not been surprised for a long time about the high cost of household goods. A number of compositions presented in popular online stores, it is quite accessible and at the same time differs by good transmission of shades during printing. The cost of some specimens may surprise. Often, such expensive paintings are made by hand, it even happens that eminent artists.
And here only the future owner has to choose whether he is ready to pay for the artist's name, or he will be satisfied with the quality, albeit non-piece goods. Modular paintings in the interior are impressive only if they are properly chosen and organically inscribed in the style solution.
More and more often the owners of dwellings choose for the interior design of the picture with a floral print. Gently pink petals make the atmosphere in the room romantic and easy.
Correctly selected modular picture does not overload the bedroom design. Discreet, elegant inflorescences, depicted in the picture, dilute the strict, concise style of decorating the bedroom.
Rules and secrets of selection
Modular painting can literally "pull out" the most unremarkable interior and almost ruin the original idea. To foresee what effect a specific composition will produce, it is quite simple: it is enough to listen to advice on choice.
- Before proceeding with the selection of the image, it is necessary to decide where this decor element will be located. Usually the composition is hung over the sofa or head of the bed. A bright canvas on an empty wall opposite the resting place will attract the eye and probably will not allow you to relax.
- Each room has its own story. For the kitchen will fit bright panels, exciting appetite, in the living room will be appropriate to almost any subject, modular paintings in the interior of the bedroom should carry a note of peace and tranquility.
- Playing on contrast. In a room with a restrained design, a bright, riveting picture will be appropriate. It will become a highlight of the interior, at the same time it can be replaced if you want peace.
- Expansion of space. Modular paintings in the interior - a great way to visually enlarge the room. This effect has large panels, which depict realistic landscapes.
- Correspondence of sizes. For a small room it is worth choosing not too large paintings, they will make the room visually even smaller. A small panel in the spacious living room is simply lost.
- An odd number of elements looks more presentable. Such a composition will always have a semantic center.
- Height of placement. Any picture is perceived better if it is located at eye level. In a room where most visitors are worth, it is recommended to hang a panel at a height of 160 -180 cm from the floor. The same scheme should be followed when choosing the height of the arrangement of the composition above the sofa or table.
Modular paintings in the image of cities are the second most popular. The modest hall is decorated correctly, the painting visually lengthens the wall, making the room visually more spacious.
The bud of a pale pink rose on modular paintings complements the luxurious interior of the bedroom in the Art Deco style.
The wall above the sofa is decorated with large modular paintings depicting the autumn landscape. Warm shades of yellow make the atmosphere cozy.
There are also win-win options. So, for the kitchen is always suitable gastronomic plot: a bottle of wine, cheese plate or coffee beans. In the bedroom there will be an appropriate medium-sized modular picture - an orchid in color that supports the interior. In the living room above the sofa, a panorama of the night city looks fascinating.
Modular paintings depicting abstract shapes and geometric shapes are great for decorating rooms in Art Nouveau, high-tech or minimalism.
The guest room in the Art Deco style is decorated with modular paintings, which show the peculiarities of the sun.
Selection of subjects and colors
A modular picture will decorate each and every room. But only if it is chosen correctly. Too boring or provocative plots will spoil the whole impression of the most stylistically adjusted interior.
For rooms in which do not stay for long, for example, for a hallway and a corridor, it is better to choose simple subjects that do not require careful study. Muted tones, slightly blurred lines are what you need.
For the bedroom, peaceful themes are ideal. Landscapes in pastel colors, soft abstraction, flowers. Anything that will help to relax and adjust to a healthy sleep.
Modular paintings imitate oil painting. Bright, juicy colors dilute the design of the room, make it unusual and exclusive.
The living room in the Scandinavian style is decorated with modular paintings depicting a bicycle. Not overloaded with meaning, the design makes the design complete.
The living room is a room in which the modular picture will fit best. The room for choice is great. Any stories that the owner likes and is made in a suitable color scheme are suitable. The optimal number of elements is 5-7.
If the panel is placed above the sofa, its width should be 75% of the width of the seat.
Modular paintings in the interior of the living room - the best way to arrange fashionable accents.
For the kitchen there are gastronomic plots. With the help of the picture you can even affect the appetite. Bright colors and photos of colorful dishes will arouse appetite. Cold tones and detached stories help you monitor your diet.
For children it is better to choose simple and clear to the child images. It can be landscapes, photos of animals. Teenagers will appreciate a panel with a portrait of an idol or relating to a favorite sport.
A fashionable trend is to print your own photos on modular pictures. A collage of such paintings harmoniously fits into the interior of the living room.
Modular paintings in the living room in a country mansion in southern Spain.
You can also make modular pictures with your own hands. To do this, it is enough to print on a quality canvas the plot you like, cut it into elements and fix it on pre-prepared pieces of foam. The sides can be painted in the tone of the wall - this will help to hide the shortcomings of the performance.
Strict rules in the selection of this decor is still not there. Modular paintings in the living room, bedroom or kitchen in the first place should be liked by the owners and create the right atmosphere in the house. If these conditions are met, the panel can be considered an ideal decor element.
Modular paintings with the image of the sea make the situation in the living room as light and exciting in summer.
A good example of interior design in high-tech style with the use of modular paintings.