The faster the industry develops, the more a person tries to approach nature. He surrounds himself with nature not literally, but by creating the illusion of being in the air, even if he is resting in the living room. This desire not only to live in a house that is built from natural raw materials, but also to come up with an appropriate interior design. Therefore, everyone wants to use the décor made of wood in his home to feel like a real master.
Now let's look at the advantages of wood finishing:
- Durability. If the wood is amenable to proper processing, and will be protected from moisture and various mechanical damages, it will last long enough. If it's a whole wooden wall or floor, then you can save on annual repairs.
- Thermal insulation. Firewood is a source of heat not only in the fire. Raw materials have the ability to keep the temperature, so for a cold concrete apartment this is the best kind of insulation, even if partial. In winter, such a warmed floor will warm any legs.
- Uniqueness. You can of course glue the wallpaper with the image of the spil of the tree, or lay the laminate, but on these pictures a pattern is applied - a simple repetition of one module. Natural trimming is a composition, where each element is unique. The pattern on the cut and its shape are unrepeatable.
Create a Design Wall
For decoration it is desirable to choose one face of the room. The design of all planes is a sign of a bad tone, and the room will look congested. Any room should be given air, and it's not in the windows. It must breathe space, and this effect is given by light empty planes. Only one "woody" side of the room will become a kind of accent that will become her mood. You can lay out the "wood puzzle" yourself, and now we'll talk about how it's done.Read also: Spring decor for the house with their own hands
Everyone in the yard has already dried up a tree, which must be removed. Now it's time to cut it. We take a branch, saw it on bars of medium thickness. From the resulting "pancakes" you can remove the bark, and then polish. Thanks to which you do not pound the spine by touching the wall. Obtained wood strata should be treated with a special remedy for insects, and then - put on the glue. It is desirable to varnish the resulting relief - varnished wood can last a long time.
On a note! Create a composition from different in size branches, starting from a massive trunk, and ending with the most thin branches. The composition breathes, due to the formed voids between the spills of different sizes.
Wall panel - a piece of nature in the interior
You can meet the panel from any of the components, but you did not see the canvas of wood, right? Here contrasts are welcome, so feel free to use even hemp. The picture should look like a pattern, not a pattern, with a dominant and secondary elements. Do tonal gradations, and arrange the accents with a tone. Specifically for the proposed product it is better to leave the bark - it will make it more attractive. A careless relief will create an atmosphere of an endless forest, and will move you into it.
It is advisable to sketch an approximate sketch, but if you like to improvise directly during the work, then forward. For bright contrast, the frame of the canvas is collected from simple slats, this will give the picture of lightness. Spills are polished on the side that adjoins the wall for better gluing. Leave the other side untouched - this will give naturalness to the overall picture. Limited to the frame of the spil tree in the interior will look like a window facing the forest. Rama collects the composition into one, and groups it.
The complexity of calculating the modular floor
This kind is quite complicated, so it's better to have patience, and get to work. Choose thick trunks to avoid the formation of large voids when laying out circles. For the production of the floor, hardwood logs are selected, because the floor is exposed to the floor every day.
There are two reasons that will make you sweat:
- Solution. If you put all the parts on the glue, then the floor will not last long, even if you cover it with varnish. Modules will fall off due to constant pressure. I'll have to use a solution, possibly based on cement.
- Align the surface. If in the design of the vertical plane the thickness of each element does not play a big role, then for the sex this is the main condition. It is necessary to adjust all the modules to the total thickness, and grind after the installation. The procedure will take a long time, because it is not easy to achieve an even surface.
Then start covering the finished surface with varnish. It will protect it from pests and external influences. The floor is easier to clean, and it will last longer in a "protected" state. An unprotected surface can be affected by pests or it simply begins to rot, due to excessive moisture.
Creation of home comfort with homemade furniture
Furniture looks completely different, depending on the type of raw materials available. Tables and chairs are made, since the silhouette itself has already been made to resemble a small table or chair.
There are two basic principles of furniture:
- Modular - assembling an element from small parts (modules). Actually, we already know this way. It allows you to create a product of absolutely any shape. It is also necessary to achieve a perfectly flat surface. The table will be placed dishes, and so that it does not roll over, the surface of the table should be perfectly polished.
- One-piece - the whole element is taken as a basis. This option is much simpler than the previous one in technical terms, but it is more difficult to find a large diameter bar. With chairs, things are better, and if you want a table that the whole family would have dinner with, it will be necessary to tinker with the search for a large diameter cut. The price of the overall saw is quite large.
It does not matter which principle you apply to the creation of a product, the main thing is to immediately evaluate your capabilities so as not to spoil the material. Any way is good, because wooden furniture is famous for its durability and durability.
Ideas for the kitchen based on semicircular spills
Such a figure - an unusual piece of decor and a reliable assistant in the kitchen. The material withstands high temperatures and does not heat so much. From the spits you can create simple solid supports and modular, the material of which is easier to find. Everyone saw such stands in the store, and thought, "No, you can not do it yourself" - an erroneous opinion. Why pay more if you do it yourself?
The kitchen will be complemented by whimsical semi-circular shelves, which can be made from solid spits of a tree, dividing them into two parts. An illusion is created, as if "kruglyashkas" are in the process of immersion in the wall. Reception is interesting, if the shelf is round, thanks to this creates a visual movement. The effect is achieved due to the dynamic relief on the cortex. On the shelves harmoniously there will be culinary books, or personal collections of recipes of the mistress. And the product can withstand a lot of weight, although its dimensions may not inspire confidence.
Remember! If this stand is specifically for the dishes, it is better to make it whole. The combination of small parts implies gluing, and the glue is incompatible with high temperatures. The stand will simply fall apart into several parts.
Detail of wood as accent in the interior
Small inclusions of the "forest" into the familiar surroundings will mentally bring you closer to nature. Spili in the interior are used as decor, and perform certain functions.See also: Decorating furniture with your hands + 40 photo ideas
We create bizarre accents with our own hands:
- Clock. The unusual use of a wooden saw in any interior looks cute. Especially if it is a circle of uneven shape with bark on the surface. The bark is fixed, because it can deteriorate over time. The more careless the wooden "pancake" looks, the more interesting it will be to watch.
- Flower vases. Let your imagination run wild, and use different kinds of branches. Created with his own ornament of small twigs looks expensive, and no one will guess that the vase cost you a penny. It will be in harmony with the design, and will find a response in things with a similar decor.
Remember! Things created from an identical material in the room should be a bit. They should echo each other, but do not look like a "search."
- Frames for mirrors. In creating a product, it's important to stick to rhythm or metric, but chaos will not be appropriate. Alternate large wood sprees with small ones, or make the entire frame of circles of approximate size. Any of the options will be correct.
It's quite possible to make a floor of the cuts with your own hands. Not to mention the small interior items that are made in a minute with the help of wood, glue and your imagination. Surprise your friends with a tastefully decorated home, and make your life more comfortable. It is an environmentally friendly product that will benefit your health. If a piece of pine needles, a light coniferous aroma can even help you with the treatment of a cold.
If you cope with the floor, then the tree decoration of the whole wall will seem like a matter of five minutes. You will need to use your own taste, and your knowledge in the field of composition, although most people trust their instincts.
All it will turn out, simply enough "to collect" these products and to fix with glue, or simply to cut out an integral object. Create an image of yourself in your head, and try to bring it to life. You do not need special knowledge or skills, adhere to the basic rules of choice of materials and means of processing. After all, why spend a lot of money on the work of a designer, if you are able to cope with this task yourself, without spending a penny.